• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 United States Disc Golf Championship Oct 2-5

No, but he sure looked happy today :)

attachment.php

I was with NOS about the Scandinavian Open until I saw this. The man looks on another level of happy in this picture.

Scoring spread on 13 was horrible. No aces, 10s, 11s, 12s, or 13s? Basically, everyone just got a 2-9 except for Jeff. Steve West, help me out here!!!

Nah... he doesn't look happy at all:D

It's pretty cool that he could actually calm down enough to birdie the next 2 holes after that. my heart would have been pounding out of my chest.

Interesting to see how much Eagle hurt his hand/wrist when he pounded the ground on 16 after missing the putt. Word was he was flexing his wrist and trying to keep it loose on the final holes.

Interesting to see how much Eagle hurt his hand/wrist when he pounded the ground on 16 after missing the putt. Word was he was flexing his wrist and trying to keep it loose on the final holes.

I saw him do that and thought "oh that looked too hard" but didn't seem to affect his play right away...tomorrow might be a different story.

I have to say that the live coverage has been pretty good... and it sounds like Winthrop University has been pretty supportive of the event over the years. But if the sport continues to grow then there will have to come a time when the sport needs to move on to a more professional course. Throwing into artificial stakes, over parking lots, through a bunch of mando's, and into bamboo walls at the sport's premier event just cant look very respectable. This would be like a premier 'ball golf' event making the players putt through a bunch of croquet wickets before they could putt into the hole. Despite all of the downfalls of this course I still think that it creates a lot of drama that has been fun to watch... I'm curious about the statistics of how random players are placing in comparison to the rest of the events.

Am I the only one thoroughly impressed with Climo's commentary?

Kid all you want about the smoker's voice, but he's almost got the soothing Morgan Freeman thing going on. And just hearing his descriptions, you know the dude has played thousands of rounds so he's just not hyping shots to make the videos entertaining.

Maybe it's just because he was huge when I started playing, but dude could do commentary full time and I wouldn't complain one bit. Better than a lot of others out there.

Am I the only one thoroughly impressed with Climo's commentary?

Kid all you want about the smoker's voice, but he's almost got the soothing Morgan Freeman thing going on. And just hearing his descriptions, you know the dude has played thousands of rounds so he's just not hyping shots to make the videos entertaining.

Maybe it's just because he was huge when I started playing, but dude could do commentary full time and I wouldn't complain one bit. Better than a lot of others out there.

I really like Climo's commentary; but I prefer Barsby's Climo voice.

Barry and KenC commentary would be cool I think

All things considered, I think Barry did a good job during the ADGT fiasco.

Last edited: