• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 Memorial A-Tier March 4-7

Disc Golf Guy said he is trying to have 2 cards pushed to YouTube with next day coverage. I believe both MPO and FPO lead card, but I wasn't sure. I wasn't full engaged while listening.

Pauls playing an A-tier.

Very few of the top FPO players. why?

Pauls playing an A-tier.

Very few of the top FPO players. why?

Paul is playing because it is a Discraft tournament.

The prestige that this event used to have seems to be all but gone.

Also, I saw that Ricky pulled out because of food poisoning

Maybe Paul also wants to try and beat his 39 record rated round at Fountain?

Ricky Wysocki - "Without going into too much gory detail I am unfortunately having to pull of of The Memorial this week due to food poisoning or a stomach bug. I've been up all night and was hoping to feel better this morning and try to play through it but am still feeling horrible. Normally I can play through when I'm sick but this has one has put me down. I was really excited to play on my off season home courses this week and tear it up but sadly that won't be happening. Goodluck to the competitors see you in Waco!"

Seems like getting more practice on the upcoming Texas swing for the next 3 weeks may be a bigger priority. LVC moving to the bolf courses has really added to the prestige of the event as the year's first big tournament. Plus they just did the All-Star challenge at Vista and Fountain.
IMHO, I'm pretty tired of watching those courses.

Ricky Wysocki - "Without going into too much gory detail I am unfortunately having to pull of of The Memorial this week due to food poisoning or a stomach bug. I've been up all night and was hoping to feel better this morning and try to play through it but am still feeling horrible. Normally I can play through when I'm sick but this has one has put me down. I was really excited to play on my off season home courses this week and tear it up but sadly that won't be happening. Goodluck to the competitors see you in Waco!"
Sounds like he's a bit ticked off...

Seems like getting more practice on the upcoming Texas swing for the next 3 weeks may be a bigger priority. LVC moving to the bolf courses has really added to the prestige of the event as the year's first big tournament. Plus they just did the All-Star challenge at Vista and Fountain.
IMHO, I'm pretty tired of watching those courses.

They need more holes playing through the borders of the bolf holes. Such as, usually there are trees dividing the bolf fairways. Put the baskets on the other side of the tree lines to create more challenging shots. Oh and harder baskets to putt at as well.

Wonder if he's gotten a covid test?

Whats up with hole 9? Brinster was the only one to birdie. Skill plus a lot of luck?

Whats up with hole 9? Brinster was the only one to birdie. Skill plus a lot of luck?

Hole 9 is the only one Paul didn't birdie in his -17 round. Long par3 with the basket on a narrow peninsula green that is perpendicular to the tee.

There's also a tree guarding the entrance to the green. So a lot of the time even if you throw a shot that could wind up in putting range, it gets knocked down and leaves a 60ft death putt

Last edited: