• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 Memorial A-Tier March 4-7

i was born in 1959 and am playing better (avg. score wise) than i ever have. age is just a number, as much as the talking heads would have you believe otherwise. JMO

i was born in 1959 and am playing better (avg. score wise) than i ever have. age is just a number, as much as the talking heads would have you believe otherwise. JMO

nice

how many mpo wins do you have

Am I the only one who can't stand Miller's videos?

Straight up it's like the kid who posts videos online with nice equipment but the only reason people watch is because it looks decent? Mumbling ramblings about who knows what because he's been around forever and friends with people who aren't relevant a this point? But people think he still has street cred?

If the Memorial isn't a DGPT event in regular rotation any more and this is the only coverage we get then it's gonna fall off the race of the earth.

It's got a respectable purse, coverage notwithstanding. Players will keep showing up as long as that's true.

Any word on the hotdog bandit? My money is on Eric Oakley.

Attachments

• 2083D13F-0109-469C-A48E-57B9CDDC5633.jpg
    2083D13F-0109-469C-A48E-57B9CDDC5633.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts