• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2022 Las Vegas Challenge Feb 24-27

Too bad Henna didn't perform.uo to her abilities, but I really like what the Europeans bring to FPO. Still cool that was caddying for Evaliina today.

It'd be cool if they could challenge for the top spots in MPO. Hopefully, they get their feet under them as the season gets going.

Last edited:
Too bad Henna didn't perform.uo to her abilities, but I really like what the Europeans bring to FPO. Still cool that was caddying for Evaliina today.

It'd be cool if they could challenge for the top spots in MPO. Hopefully, they get their feet under them as the season gets going.

Even though the EU ladies have apparently had some time to get adjusted to being in the States, it's got to be a challenge to pack up your life and go on the road to another country to compete.

Does anyone know why there are whiskers 10 feet away from the baskets?

UDisc stats don't count any putts from within 3.3m as a made putt. They count them as tap-ins that don't count for your putting statistics. The whiskers aren't necessary for any competitive reason but they're handy to see how close you are.

UDisc stats don't count any putts from within 3.3m as a made putt. They count them as tap-ins that don't count for your putting statistics. The whiskers aren't necessary for any competitive reason but they're handy to see how close you are.

Must be new for 2022, because I done remember hearing the term bullseye before this weekend

----------------

All sorts of movement in MPO... lots of guys charging hard, looking to move up the board today. Could be interesting to see how young Mr. Buhr handles the pressure as the holes wind down.

:popcorn:

Must be new for 2022, because I done remember hearing the term bullseye before this weekend
The term "bullseye" was really created during the short-lived DG World Tour several years back. It was an easy term to remember so some commentators still use it.

When UDisc started doing in-depth statistics, they calculated C1 and C2 putting percentages. This led to the weird cases where some people finished with 100% C1 putting but nothing outside of 10' (old dudes playing bogey golf, laying up to the pin on every hole). UDisc decided a few years ago to start ignoring any putts inside 3.3m, leading to what they now call C1X.

They are playing the final round on the course he struggled with the most, but I'll double down on a top 30 finish. The fact that he made the "cut" has to be a positive for him.

Get rid of that triple on #1 and double on 18 (round 2) and he would in the top 5. Of course you can say that about just anyone's score.

Hmmm I could have nailed it. Not over yet

Last edited:
jim-mora-mora.gif

Attachments

• jim-mora-mora.jpg
    jim-mora-mora.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Buhr is incredible. I don't enjoy watching him at all, but he is incredible.

His pre-shot routine is.... exhausting to watch. But he putts like a machine, has a pretty complete game, and went toe to to with Gibson when it counted most. A lot of kids his age wouldn't be able to bounce back from that unfortunate OB call, but he drill the death putt, and performed admirably in the playoff.

Latest posts