• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Adventures In Lego Disc Golf

great job. that had to take awhile to do. Wold love to see a full 18 holes. Was that modeled after a real course or just something you made up?

That was cool are you doing 16 more?

I'll definitely do some more, but I'm not so sure about 16. :gross: Now that I know what the hell I'm doing, I'm anxious to do the next couple of holes. Its actually a lot of fun and doesn't take as long as it probably seems it would.

great job. that had to take awhile to do. Wold love to see a full 18 holes. Was that modeled after a real course or just something you made up?

Just made them up.

Maybe there should be a disclaimer:

Any resemblance to any holes or courses, living or dead, is purely a coincidence or a figment of your imagination.

Jukeshoe: <--------------Still plays with Legos :eek:

Good Work!! Nice editing!

It can always be a 9 holer.

BTW....I loved the horse in the foreground...those damn lego horses make me laugh my ass off...I love the notch in their back. Like anti-camels.

It can always be a 9 holer.

BTW....I loved the horse in the foreground...those damn lego horses make me laugh my ass off...I love the notch in their back. Like anti-camels.

Ha! If you look closely, the horse ate a flower...it's all about the attention to detail. :cool::rolleyes:

I have so many questions...and I'm terrified of what the answers may be.

A+

is that machu pichu in the backround?
might be the most badass site for a course ever.
awesome work man.

that was awesome. Was it for a class or something or did you just do that on your own? I am seriously impressed. If you do another one you have the guys talk, maybe have one of them "nice" the other one or something. Like dub your voices your voices in or something.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but isn't the url for this site dgcoursereview.com not discgolfcoursereview.com?

Latest posts