• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Adventures In Lego Disc Golf

Adventures Update: Finished Episode 2 (Holes 3+4) but I'm running into some tech difficulties with YouTube stripping out the audio (copyright issues with Warner Music Group.) I work pretty hard at getting the audio to match the video, so it might take me a day or two to find a suitable replacement to the De La Soul track they don't want me to use.

Copyrighting is teh suck. :mad::thmbdown:

Adventures Update: Finished Episode 2 (Holes 3+4) but I'm running into some tech difficulties with YouTube stripping out the audio (copyright issues with Warner Music Group.) I work pretty hard at getting the audio to match the video, so it might take me a day or two to find a suitable replacement to the De La Soul track they don't want me to use.

Copyrighting is teh suck. :mad::thmbdown:

I find it at least slightly ironic that anyone would have copyright issues using De La Soul. Maybe it's somebody they sampled, and that's the copyright issue.

Edit: But I can't wait to see the next episode. The first one was great.

Is it just me, myself and I or is De La Soul awesome. Im waiting for the second vid too, I think these lego guys need to play 24 holes, lol

I find it at least slightly ironic that anyone would have copyright issues using De La Soul. Maybe it's somebody they sampled, and that's the copyright issue.

Edit: But I can't wait to see the next episode. The first one was great.

No, they're on Tommy Boy records, which is owned by Warner, and anything released by Warner gets the audio stripped. I wanted to use about 30 seconds of a song off of the album Bionix, but apparently that violates something or other. Geez. Mostly its used as a parody, so I'm looking into whether or not I can pull the "Fair Use" clause and still use it. We'll see.

If anyone wants to see the original video, pm me with your email address and I'll email it to you.

Very cool. If you rework the audio and want me to add your adventures into my show at some point, let me know. I can't use anything commercial. I'm sure my viewers would fine the Legolf entertaining.

Joe

Very cool. If you rework the audio and want me to add your adventures into my show at some point, let me know. I can't use anything commercial. I'm sure my viewers would fine the Legolf entertaining.

Joe

Legolf! :thmbup::thmbup::clap:

Classic!:D

Latest posts