• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

Anyone want to share cable login info so others can watch?
I don't have a key by mine. Guess I'm lucky somehow? I don't have cable TV, lots of things on there do have keys by them, but not this. I'm sick as hell today and everything aches - so I'm watching. I'd rather be golfing...

Wow...Haven't read all of this thread but did read the Ultiworld article. Really regretting not paying attention to this thread from the very start. Going to be very interesting how all of this plays out.

Nobody told Kilgus, Boucher or Crump that you don't wear sunglasses on camera. Look like bug people.

They're live. Crump and Schultz on the call.

And already Devan's ace has been shown. Apparently it was on Friday. Why has everything I've seen about it indicate that it was yesterday?

No surprise...spelling errors on the graphics.

So Barry is going to play and color commentate. How professional.

Those gotta be the least attractive hooters girls.

And the commentary is stupid. "That's got a chance!!!".....the disc sails over the basket 30 feet high...

I'm gonna choke on this...but I gotta say the production quality so far isn't bad at all.

Those gotta be the least attractive hooters girls.

And the commentary is stupid. "That's got a chance!!!".....the disc sails over the basket 30 feet high...

I'm gonna choke on this...but I gotta say the production quality so far isn't bad at all.

Image quality is good (which makes sense compared to livestreams via mobile signals). Cameras angles haven't been all that great.

Barry throwing with a microphone rig in his shorts. Hooters girls carrying the score sign. Crump not sure who is out because he can't see. 40 person gallery and WAYYYY too much made of the ace for a car like its a big part of the sport.

Jeez, they really should probably keep the camera off the gallery. Reminiscent of Happy Gilmore.