• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask me a DG question.

T bone, scream, wheel, turbo putt, brick

Haha! Well... I know I like the brick and I bet the T-Bone has dimple technology, so I'd throw a bag full of these discs and play Vs any of the readers here. I'd wager 1$ on this duel.

Do you throw champ teebirds? To refer back to our previous questions-- sounds like you have tried ealier runs of MVP stuff. I would be happy to send you some of the fairways and even new DD's when they come out if you are willing to give them a shot and provide your honest review here-- at no cost to you.

i could even possibily get you a full line-up to test out.

I sent an email through DGCR, but [email protected] is how I wish to correspond regarding disc testing. The reviews I'll gladly post in this tread or another of your choosing.

If two of the top competitors are throwing their favorite discs at the same target at the same time what did each of them have for lunch?

If two of the top competitors are throwing their favorite discs at the same target at the same time what did each of them have for lunch?

They didn't have lunch yet, that is a CTP contest and the loser would buy.

Most impressive. An astute answer for a complex multifaceted question. Thank you for your wisdom good sir:thmbup:

What is your favorite disc?

What Bag Do you use?

How many Towels do you normally carry?

What putter do you throw?

So do you switch depending on the day or do you just swap them all the time whenever?

So do you switch depending on the day or do you just swap them all the time whenever?

Of these, I've settled on one in particular, I switch to a fresh-e when the disc starts to drift(I avg 1 per 6months).

If you were to accept a sponsorship, what company could you see yourself throwing for?

Latest posts