• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask me a DG question.

Why does Billy Crump always say the feature hole is the one at the top of the hill 200-300 ft in distance with 50 ft elevation dropoff?

Hole 3 at the USDGC fits this description. I'm not sure about Billy, we don't hang out much.

Not really. I don't plan to reproduce, so that's a step, and I'll continue to live out my life, trying to enjoy myself without being locked in a prison.

although that is a step and I appreciate your quasi-positivity, do you have a desire to build relationships (as best as possible given your condition) to try to better your quality of life in essence removing you from said perceived "prison"

additionally without going into detail have you found your psychopathy has presented you with issues of discernment of your actions and the legal repercussions of such?

Can you jump putt as efficiently on Cone Baskets as chain baskets?

I've never played on a Cone Basket. I just Google Imaged one...and I want to know how you putt on the Cone basket?

Loft, direct, turbo, scooby, thumber, side-arm or do you say F' that, and drive to another course?

I've never played on a Cone Basket. I just Google Imaged one...and I want to know how you putt on the Cone basket?

Loft, direct, turbo, scooby, thumber, side-arm or do you say F' that, and drive to another course?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvinkXP0WRA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET8mDOhK_LQ

Most people just putt low and hard, loft putts work too. It is just something you have to be confident with. My woman just throws discs at the basket haha, I tend to just putt with a softer putter than normal, in my case a soft magnet. Hard putters sometimes drop to the bottom and out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh7SfEx-6Q8

although that is a step and I appreciate your quasi-positivity, do you have a desire to build relationships (as best as possible given your condition) to try to better your quality of life in essence removing you from said perceived "prison"

additionally without going into detail have you found your psychopathy has presented you with issues of discernment of your actions and the legal repercussions of such?

"quasi-positivity" hahahaha

I'm pretty selfish... I do make a stab at working to improve relationships with my friends, who I can abuse without thought, but I don't "really" feel it. So, It's very likely that I'll stop trying soon after.

Also, yeah. I take DUMB risks without concern or thought for myself or others; less now that I've come to realize a little about myself and what we as humans can do to work through issues etc...

Let's steer this back towards DG related questions, as I'm also glad this topic was brought to light for some of you, I don't wish to carry on with something I don't understand very well.

speaking of which, I'm gonna pm you next time I'm headed Austin way. I'll gladly pay your rate to help get some more D out of me. Is that cool?

Sure. Keep in touch and we can schedule some time to work on your Distance.

"I believe most golf holes should be between 350' and 420', with lots of options and hazards. Holes that give you the 2 or 4 option are ideal in separating good vs bad players. Also, takes up less space than those boring 800' holes people make."

That's a great quote from BW imop.

Latest posts