• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Austin Bible Ridge church course gets concrete tees!

booter

* Ace Member *
well a photo was posted on fb.

2012-07-05222151.jpg

apparently its finally happening that austin bible ridge church will finally get concrete tees. i think this course will be liked even more by everyone as that was one of the things people didnt like. the course deserves it. im not sure if theyre putting in long and short boxes but heres to hoping! i also hear that some holes are getting re worked for different lines off the tees. only time will tell and ill post updates as i find them!

(rivery park is also getting concrete tees here at the end of the month :) )

yeah thats what im thinking too..i was thinking thoug,if it is a short box,they probanly would have cleared those shrubs first before laying the forms. atleast thats my thinking but im happy either way!

yeah thats what im thinking too..i was thinking thoug,if it is a short box,they probanly would have cleared those shrubs first before laying the forms. atleast thats my thinking but im happy either way!

I noticed the shrubs too. It's gotta be a tee tho. Maybe they have a schedule to meet with the concrete and the clearing will come later?

That was one of my biggest complaints out there for sure. The course was awesome! I do not envy the people that are doing the excavation for those tees . . . that ground will be brutal!

kinda curious tonsee if holes A and B will get concrete tees lol. hole b is pretty high up. if they do..kudos. im not sure whos taking this project up either

A would be the easy one...B= OMG!!!!!:doh:

....and this is coming from a concrete dood that has done some rough stuff, too.

making a great course even better... hopefully i'll have a chance to get back there someday. thanks again to bootsy to showing me around texas in some crappy weather :)

Awesome! That will put this course up there with Circ C, Roy G, Manor, the Met and Wilco in my book. I loved the course already, but this was a needed improvement.

Hole B was the worst one out there I thought. There is a huge tree root on the current tee that makes driving off it more shankable. And if you don't watch your disc, consider it gone.

Hole B is an awesome hole!

Last edited:
great news. austin's amazing array of courses gets even better.