• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Autographed Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.
First run of the Paige Ti Stalkers. Unthrown. Signed by Paige, Cat, and Liz Carr. $38 shipped if interested.

Attachments

• 20160301_175442.jpg
    20160301_175442.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 85
Ive got these 4 id consider getting rid of.
index.jpg

Blizzard ape 10/10 STL open stamp signed by feldberg
MF Teebird 10/10 innova air force stamp 2012 signed by Nikko
Christmas leopard 10/10 signed by shustrick
Echo Katana 2010 Am worlds 8/10 (looks like its been thrown a few times) signed by: Anthon, A. Jenkins, V. Jenkins, Schustrick, Feldberg, Arthur, Mcbeth, Ulibarri, King, Gutherie, and Wysocki

Message me if youre interested

I have a mint autographed Feldberg Blitz and a First Run Judge autographed by McCabe I would sell.

I have a 10 year anniversary buzz, signed by Dave and Ken at the Portland worlds if you are interested. Private message, and I can send you a pic when I get home from work. I also have last years team keen disc signed by most of the people listed on it.

Totem stamp champ teebird autographed by Climo. Dayglo with green stamp. 8/10 (little bit of stamp wear and has been thrown).

PM me and I can send a pic.

I have a 2009 USDGC Pro Boss signed by Nikko and comes with a tournament spectator ticket from the same year! Ticket is not signed. Disc only. LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts