• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Discs Clash

It seems like the Axiom line is pretty much the same as MVP..

not really at all. that's like saying a tl is the same as a leopard and a sl is a teebird with the JLS/QJLS being same same as those 4 above....

their line ups have gotten beyond that where you need every disc but having options for different styles and players is never a bad thing.

I doubt ill bag a clash but said that about the crave too and its become a favorite disc.

I didn't enjoy the Switch. But I enjoy the Inspire and Crave. I also enjoy the servo. So it's Crave vs. Servo..

This class from MVP/Axiom is nuts. Or else I am. I swear, I think if anything, I get more HS turn from my Crave than from my Servo. Am I trippin? Maybe the fade kicks in earlier on the Servo, and that's tricking me into thinking it's less HSS?

Anyway, this disc sounds like it'll do what I do with the Switch on a slight hyzer...the ol' hyzer-flip to wacky helix shots...but it just depends on where and how hard the turn and fade kick in.

Just noticed the neutron axiom stamps were slightly different thanks to the clash.. mind=blown. They kind of resemble the flight patterns too.

Just looked and I can't believe I didn't notice, they're all different. Mind open, and impressed, so classy.

Just noticed the neutron axiom stamps were slightly different thanks to the clash.. mind=blown. They kind of resemble the flight patterns too.
Yup! It represents a flying machine and each model has "wings" that describe the speed and stability of the disc. Happy to see this go under the radar for so long :)

Maybe testers will arrive this week for some meaningful flight geek outs!

People are going to be happy with this disc.

The flight falls in between the Crave and Resistor for the most part. The high speed turn was more subdued than I was thinking based on MVP's description of less HSS than the Crave but more LSS.

Ripped hard and flat I could see some turn, but it felt about on par with my 170g broken in Crave.

I think for the average player they won't see much turn out of them at all so they'll fit nicely between the Resistor and Crave.

These probably have the most unique feeling profile out of the fairway drivers. The Crave, Inspire, Switch, Servo and Resistor all feel pretty similar to my hands, but this one is noticeably different when I grip it. I'll post a profile picture in a few.

Servo flies a little more neutral overall, Clash fades a bit harder. That's my impression after 1 day at least.

Attachments

• S1000011.jpg
    S1000011.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 64
so maybe between servo and resistor? cause i could get into that fosho. especially in proton because mvp never releases their good molds in proton... but axiom seems to get it. id like to know which brother is pulling the strings of which company, so i could pick a favorite.

#stillnoeclipsetensor #noprotonshock #whydoibother

I could go for eclipse Resistors myself. They are so much better for filming.

The Winthrop round I'm working on has a lot of Clash shots. Two ace runs on the first two holes even.

I'm really interested in this disc. I love the Resistor, but I have consistency issues with it for my forehands because I can't grip Neutron as well. As long as Axiom follows the same model they should have the Proton version out soon and that's exciting for me.

so maybe between servo and resistor? cause i could get into that fosho. especially in proton because mvp never releases their good molds in proton... but axiom seems to get it. id like to know which brother is pulling the strings of which company, so i could pick a favorite.

#stillnoeclipsetensor #noprotonshock #whydoibother

#brotheronbrother

#nolansaysyouhavetopickone