• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Inspire

We haven't even seen a profile of the disc yet. The Switch is a unique disc...For me it is more a workable turn and fader than a true understable disc like an XL/Leo. I'm hoping it's got more glide and less fade than the Switch and it may find a place in the bag...The kind of disc that can go as far as anything downhill/downwind.

Since we were having a tiff over on the Crave thread, I want to chime in and agree with you here. :D The more I monkey around with the Switch, the odder it is. It's kind of like a 295 ft Katana.

For me, even if the Inspire is just a Switch with a seriously mellowed out fade, it would have a use, and there could be room for both in some bags.

Profile is up on the site. I've been throwing these for a few months now and they're very useful to me. Like a worn Switch, or a seasoned QJ. Not quite a Leopard but does overlap with some of their lines. It's a really smooth turn for me.

Less fade?

Since we were having a tiff over on the Crave thread, I want to chime in and agree with you here. :D The more I monkey around with the Switch, the odder it is. It's kind of like a 295 ft Katana.

For me, even if the Inspire is just a Switch with a seriously mellowed out fade, it would have a use, and there could be room for both in some bags.

I really was just lost on exactly what was being hashed out over there. I have a feeling that we were all in agreement and completely misunderstanding one another.

And what the heck Zam??? Want to tell us what the rest of the unreleased MVP/Axiom discs you are carrying around fly like?

Class: Fairway Driver
Stability: Understable
Weights: 155g – 175g
Diameter: 21.1 cm
Rim Width:17.0 mm
Released: 5.23.2014

The Inspire is an understable fairway driver.

The Inspire is the second fairway driver from Axiom Discs, and is an understable complement to the breakout hit Crave. Skilled players will be able to get smooth straight and turnover/flip lines from the Inspire, while beginners and lower-powered throwers will gain distance and usability from its understable nature. Inspire is the easiest-to-throw GYRO™ driver.

Finally! A GYRO driver that I can throw! (well , maybe...:eek:)
:popcorn:

i heard talks of a "broken in crave"

my switch looks at me confused, and i shrug back at it.

also i finally bought a crave and it flies like my servo. im mad at all of you.

what is MVP/Axiom doing?

They already made an under-stable fairway (switch) and they are releasing speed 10's with a huge gap in stability between the tesla and inertia.. and then some molds are starting to overlap too much considering they could be filling out the lineup instead. I'm getting tired of this.

Should have spent more time on developing their speed 12 lineup instead of re-releasing existing discs with slightly adjusted PLH.

Edit: Also, the consistency lately has been average at best.

Last edited:
what is MVP/Axiom doing?

They already made an under-stable fairway (switch) and they are releasing speed 10's with a huge gap in stability between the tesla and inertia.. and then some molds are starting to overlap too much considering they could be filling out the lineup instead. I'm getting tired of this.

Should have spent more time on developing their speed 12 lineup instead of re-releasing existing discs with slightly adjusted PLH.

yeah those speed 12 drivers are going to make the world better. Last time I checked every MVP disc I have shipped out in the past few months flew as advertised and zero complaints so whachu smoking meng?

Switch is not a understable beginner style disc. Inertia and tesla go great together when you can throw a volt well. You really think a 12 speed disc is going to fly 100' further or something?! lololololololol. get real or off the forums bro!

whats even funnier is you mention every post:
Legacy Discs-- IonClozerTensorGhostGaugeResistorRivalPatriotBanditTeslaRampageCannon

I'm actually excited for this disc. I love my p crave but to be honest the switch isn't doing it for me. Maybe I'm doing it wrong lol but I bought a second one because I thought I was crazy but it too was basically an under stable disc that fades back. For me that's a utility disc. I own 2 inertias and love them. They are truly us for me. I want an us crave that I can turn over and go right without fading back at the end. Lately when I need that shot I've been grabing the alias or powering down the inertia insted of using the switch.

I'm actually excited for this disc. I love my p crave but to be honest the switch isn't doing it for me. Maybe I'm doing it wrong lol but I bought a second one because I thought I was crazy but it too was basically an under stable disc that fades back. For me that's a utility disc. I own 2 inertias and love them. They are truly us for me. I want an us crave that I can turn over and go right without fading back at the end. Lately when I need that shot I've been grabing the alias or powering down the inertia insted of using the switch.

I'm pretty much with you here, except I'm starting to find the Switch useful as crap. For me, it's a similar story with my history with the Tangent. When that came out, I got a couple, expecting the MVP Fuse, which whatever the Tangent is, it ain't that. Lately I've been forcing myself (by going out with a heavy stable Tangent instead of an Axis) to work with the Tangent, and once I get my head around the idea that it's not what I thought it was going to be, it's great.

Same with the Switch. Once I accepted it wasn't going to be a beat up DX Sidewinder or whatever, I started to see the potential.

what is MVP/Axiom doing?

Yeah MVP sucks.

I'm glad you've always been there to point that out.

yeah those speed 12 drivers are going to make the world better. Last time I checked every MVP disc I have shipped out in the past few months flew as advertised and zero complaints so whachu smoking meng?

Switch is not a understable beginner style disc. Inertia and tesla go great together when you can throw a volt well. You really think a 12 speed disc is going to fly 100' further or something?! lololololololol. get real or off the forums bro!

100% agree. MVP knows what it's doing. An Understable Putter would be cool but they have been filling up their lineup very nicely.

Latest posts