• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bad/Homer Course Reviews

Looks like he recruited a friend to give him an thumbs up. I can't imagine any normal user read his review and found it the least bit helpful. I also have never seen a review with so many down thumbs. I love how this site doesn't tolerate crap like this.

Look at reviews from Redneck Machismo. Those were the days.

Just read his review of the Woodshed. I hope that never gets deleted because that is pure comedy gold right there.

70 thumbs down is just...awesome

Dang, that's 70 uniques too...takes years to get that many thumbs up uniques. Maybe we're going about this all wrong...:)

Just read his review of the Woodshed. I hope that never gets deleted because that is pure comedy gold right there.

70 thumbs down is just...awesome

Its "Up" to 88 Thumbs Down now. YW

I wonder if we can get it to 100?

I spent some time hanging with Spence in the club house; chewin' the fat, and bartering. Gotta barter; per Spence. ...One of the reasons I only have one of the two courses played.

My traveling partner, that trip, ran through the second one, at dusk, to get both played!

Don't remember what I paid or traded; but I ended up with a nice red aviar putter that had a hot stamp with a bearded guy, putting on a basket, in women's clothing. Don't remember exactly the story, but it was a multi year, annual event.

That putter got me three holes in one!!

Latest posts