• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Battle for the Border: Michigan V. Ohio, June 1st-3rd, 2012

Courses for the Ohio v. Michigan Meet: (Please pick your top two, and only two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Option 2, and I have been gone for a long period of time, what is the start time for this whole deal?

I def want to come, but work til 3 with about a 2 hour drive. Just want to see if I need to request some time off.

Last edited:
Kristy - Option 2 and I'll Pay Pal you this weekend, please PM me your e-mail.

Awesome, thanks Dwayne, I'll PM you my email address.

All player's packs will include one of each disc, but I'm sure there will be fans of both so trading is always an option. The reason being is that we have to order 50 discs, and we have to order 25 of each mold.

We also have another confirmed member from the state of Michigan, DirtyMittenDG, he will be added to the Michigan team in the next update.

I like Option 2, and I have been gone for a long period of time, what is the start time for this whole deal?

I def want to come, but work til 3 with about a 2 hour drive. Just want to see if I need to request some time off.

We haven't nailed down a specific start time as of yet. We will just be holding maybe the glow round and possible an ace race event on Friday, maybe around 5:00-6:00PM on the Ace Race and after sunset on the Glow Round. I'm hoping to have all weekend off so I can get up there early on Friday, but we'll see how that goes.

We will have more of a schedule as it gets closer, so just keep an eye out for that.

We haven't nailed down a specific start time as of yet. We will just be holding maybe the glow round and possible an ace race event on Friday, maybe around 5:00-6:00PM on the Ace Race and after sunset on the Glow Round. I'm hoping to have all weekend off so I can get up there early on Friday, but we'll see how that goes.

We will have more of a schedule as it gets closer, so just keep an eye out for that.

thanks! one of my buddys may come with me. He is not on the forums yet, but will be.

thanks! one of my buddys may come with me. He is not on the forums yet, but will be.

Guy will be more than welcome. It'll be all the fun of the Fallasburg meet, except with camping and (hopefully) more peeps :hfive:

Guy will be more than welcome. It'll be all the fun of the Fallasburg meet, except with camping and (hopefully) more peeps :hfive:

Yeah, he's going to get a name her sooner or later, but school ties him down during the week and on the weekends he spends more of his time discing with me. He finally got a bag, and he found another disc on our last meet, brand new Star Beast no name or number probably thrown like 5 times.

Yeah, he's going to get a name her sooner or later, but school ties him down during the week and on the weekends he spends more of his time discing with me. He finally got a bag, and he found another disc on our last meet, brand new Star Beast no name or number probably thrown like 5 times.

yup, lucky find as he was just walking along at JayCee Park...

I won't be able to make it to this meet :thmbdown: my schedule just won't allow it :wall:

We also have another confirmed member from Michigan, Slickwheels. Slickwheels and DirtyMittenDG will be added to the next update. Anyone else?

Okay, so I just got back in touch with Paragon and it appears there was some misunderstanding about the price of just the polo and the bag tag. I thought he said we could substitute the polo and leave out the towel for the same price as the tshirt, towel and tag, but it's not at the same price, it would actually be $3 more to get just the tag and the polo. Here's the breakdown

Tshirt, Towel, Bag Tag $12.00
Polo, Towel, Bag Tag $17.00
Polo, Bag Tag $15.00

What does this mean, that if we get the polo and bag tag the cost of the pack is going to be $35.00 instead of $32.00. Personally I would rather go back to the tshirt, towel, and tag for the cheaper cost of $32.00 per pack, but what does everyone else think?

I still prefer the polo, but as long as the towel is more like terrycloth and less like microfiber I'm cool with the other combo.

I don't really care. I like more swag, but that's just me.

Alright I guess we will go ahead and go with the Polo shirts. So here is the final list, the first post will be updated as soon as possible:

1 Custom Dri-Fit Polo
1 Acrylic Event Bag Tag
1 Glo KC Pro Roc
1 Champion TL

We are working on the order form now and will send those via PM as soon as we can. For anyone that needs it, there are plenty of people that will vouch for me that attended the Ohio DGCR meet in September that your money is safe with me and you will get a great player's pack.