• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Battle for the Border: Michigan V. Ohio, June 1st-3rd, 2012

Courses for the Ohio v. Michigan Meet: (Please pick your top two, and only two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright I guess we will go ahead and go with the Polo shirts. So here is the final list, the first post will be updated as soon as possible:

1 Custom Dri-Fit Polo
1 Acrylic Event Bag Tag
1 Glo KC Pro Roc
1 Champion TL

We are working on the order form now and will send those via PM as soon as we can. For anyone that needs it, there are plenty of people that will vouch for me that attended the Ohio DGCR meet in September that your money is safe with me and you will get a great player's pack.

right on just let me know when to send the loot.

Just gonna go ahead and throw this out there, any mtg players plan on coming? Haha

I lost all my decks like 5 years ago. But if you have extra I will play. It's been a while, but if no one else is going to I probably will.

We started sending out the order forms for the player's packs today, if you have confirmed or PM'd us as a maybe then you should have an order form. Let me know if you didn't get one, may have either missed you or don't have you down as confirmed.

Alright the first post has been updated with everyone that has confirmed so far. Right now we are at an even 6 for each state, but hopefully those numbers will rise as we get closer. We also have two other folks that are maybes and are working on the details, one from each state.

The post was also updated with all the correct info for the player's packs, including the correct price, so anyone wanting details on the packs, just check out the first post.

Next things we want to work on is getting numbers for people that plan on camping and start taking donations for prizes. Prizes can be anything from discs, to shirts, hats whatever. Last year we had plenty of plastic as well as items such as a very nice golf umbrella, a disc clock, zoo tickets and other various items, so let us know what you have.

I can prolly do Zoo tix again, but haven't had the opportunity to win any yet this year. I'd also like to do another clock, but I need a first run star stamped anything that nobody wants. Last year's was a Wahoo. :D

I should have kept the one I made with my FR Groove to give to Woodpecker :D

one of the pro shops here had some fr mamba's if they still do I will grab one. Won't be able to get there til Saturday.

Nooooooooo! I can't drill a hole in a Mamba. Get me something like a Wahoo, Groove, or something else that's more or less useless :D

Errrrr, no offense Woodpecker :eek:

I am still trying to figure out if I will be able to make it or not. I have committal issues I guess.

Nooooooooo! I can't drill a hole in a Mamba. Get me something like a Wahoo, Groove, or something else that's more or less useless :D

Errrrr, no offense Woodpecker :eek:

i have a first run mamba i used to love ( got my only ace with it ) and now it just disagrees with me if you want it sir.

I can prolly do Zoo tix again, but haven't had the opportunity to win any yet this year. I'd also like to do another clock, but I need a first run star stamped anything that nobody wants. Last year's was a Wahoo. :D

I should have kept the one I made with my FR Groove to give to Woodpecker :D

hahahaha i would love a fr groove clock, :D

i have a first run mamba i used to love ( got my only ace with it ) and now it just disagrees with me if you want it sir.

If you would have come to Vienna dubs today, I could have taken it off your hands.

That is, if I had any extra cash :(

Sorry for not posting too much lately, am busy getting ready for vacation which starts a week from tomorrow. Taking a nice long road trip out to Cali and have been making last minute plans, packing, and getting some other things done before my friends and I take off.

So far I have only 5 player's packs ordered. I am hoping to see a lot more in the upcoming days and will keep everyone posted. I would like to see some more folks commit to attending as well, check with your friends, golfing buddies, whatever and bring some folks with you. Hit up any members on here that you know that would be interested, I'm still finding people that haven't even seen this thread yet.

I will try to keep up as much as possible over the next three weeks, but having a connection will be in and out while I'm on the road.

Whats the deal on Camping? Not sure if I missed something in the post or not.

Latest posts