• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beaver State Fling 2016

Well, at least Will finished strong, going -8 for the final round. If only he had played that well the whole tourney. :\

Rick Rick! Yes! There are only two things certain in life, and I don't know either... but it's great to see Rick and Paul battling tourney to tourney... I do hope Paul gets healed. I'm sure Rick wants to beat him when he's in McBeast mode not McGimpaputty... or what have you- mode he's in now. Congrats Ricky again, great win... and great show Philo!- 850' in two shots! "WOoooo!" -Rick Flair

What are you talking about. He's had a lead nearly the entire time... :|

It ain't over until the fat lady sings. And it wasn't over until around later in the final round. And even then Philo could have potentially caught him.

BTW, Uli predicted that he would finish 4th. Glad to see him put him a solid score at the end to put him right on target.

Congrats to Ricky on another big win. 2016 is shaping up to be an awesome year for him.

:clap:

It ain't over until the fat lady sings. And it wasn't over until around later in the final round. And even then Philo could have potentially caught him.

BTW, Uli predicted that he would finish 4th. Glad to see him put him a solid score at the end to put him right on target.

Congrats to Ricky on another big win. 2016 is shaping up to be an awesome year for him.

:clap:

I'm glad Ricky won too. Great response to the way the last one went down.

Seems like Ricky is really putting his game together all around. I gotta say it's nice seeing the competition going on now.

Ricky is going to continue to be tough to beat this year. Him and McBeth have been the best putters, but IMO Ricky has stepped his putting game up even more this season, while Paul has taken a step back (possibly due to injury). With that said, I truly believe Ricky is THE BEST putter on tour right now. And with him having both a solid backhand and forehand game, as long as he can keep his head in check he will be the one to beat.

And this is coming from a McBeth fan. But I cannot deny how amazing Rick is playing this year. This could be Rick's year to win World's. He certainly deserves it.

Ricky has been on a tear following his massive win at the American Open.

Keep riding the momentum :p

lots on extremely good golfers missed cash.

need to hear womens and masters playoff recaps.

Ricky is on another level right now. I absolutely loved seeing Philo hot on his trail instead of the usual suspects. If Ricky can clean up some of his bad tendencies this year and shake some of the nerves he walks into final rounds with...dude will win many world's to come. He owned this tourney from day one and he knew it.

Ricky is going to continue to be tough to beat this year. Him and McBeth have been the best putters, but IMO Ricky has stepped his putting game up even more this season, while Paul has taken a step back (possibly due to injury). With that said, I truly believe Ricky is THE BEST putter on tour right now. And with him having both a solid backhand and forehand game, as long as he can keep his head in check he will be the one to beat.

And this is coming from a McBeth fan. But I cannot deny how amazing Rick is playing this year. This could be Rick's year to win World's. He certainly deserves it.

Agree with this. Ricky has upped his putting game, IMHO. He obviously is driven after the USDGC last year, and the work he's put into his game is showing up. That does not mean that McBeast is going away, though. Should be a great rest of the year!

Rick Rick! Yes! There are only two things certain in life, and I don't know either... but it's great to see Rick and Paul battling tourney to tourney... I do hope Paul gets healed. I'm sure Rick wants to beat him when he's in McBeast mode not McGimpaputty... or what have you- mode he's in now. Congrats Ricky again, great win... and great show Philo!- 850' in two shots! "WOoooo!" -Rick Flair
He went McBeast mode in Europe and Ricky choked. I don't think Ricky can handle it.