• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best portable speakers for bass in your bag?

If you have a newer MP3 player, please consider the blue tooth headphones. No wires at all, great sounding and you won't aggravate the whole world.

I actually like some dubstep music. I like a lot of music that drives most people insane. I like to listen to that music really loud. But I never do it in public spaces.

A park is meant to be a natural space - a place for people to unwind and relax. I find disc golf a very relaxing and zen activity... until some other player starts yelling and cussing or playing music from their bag. It could be my favorite song in the world, but it's just impolite to give a public performance of it. I lump it in the same category as motorcycles with illegal pipes.

Loud pipes save lives.

Well geez, if it's that easy why stop at motorcycles? Let's add sirens and air-horns and glasspacks to every car and bicycle on the road - We'll be saving lives out the wazoo!

I use ATH-M50 studio headphones with a FIIO E6 portable headphone amplifier and it can be set to bump or to recreate beautiful classical music. Its a long cord that can get in the way if you don't run the excess into a pants pocket. I use them when I'm discing to play some noise so I can focus better. I don't have much of a problem running the cord through my shirt into my pocket.

When/why did this thread dissolve into headphones and folks feelings on beats on the course? OP asked about making his bag bump. Simple enough.

Don't like the dubstep? Join the complainers in life and start YOUR OWN F'ING THREAD!!

Good luck OP.

Because everyone knows that annoying kid at the local course that drives everyone crazy with his retarded ass music. It's called noise pollution, and the golf course is the worse place in the world for it.

It's like a thread saying "Which color groove should I buy?" If someone wants bad advice, is it better to just give them the bad advice they want, or give them good advice that won't make everyone on the course hate them?

Nice response.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Listen up everybody, don't be "that guy", get some earbuds.

I just got some bluetooth motorola hd behind the ear-buds headphones from focalprice.com. It's a cheap chinese dropshipping company. Maybe now I can listen to some metal without cords haha!

I use ATH-M50 studio headphones with a FIIO E6 portable headphone amplifier and it can be set to bump or to recreate beautiful classical music. Its a long cord that can get in the way if you don't run the excess into a pants pocket. I use them when I'm discing to play some noise so I can focus better. I don't have much of a problem running the cord through my shirt into my pocket.

i have those headphones and the FIIO E5. Best headphones I've ever had. I cant see how you could disc with those on though. i cant even really use them just walking around town and i have the shorter coiled cable too. if i was gonna disc with headphones i would use ear buds or or some smaller over ear headphones.

Latest posts