• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best turnover disc

lighter star roadrunner. Throw some overhands with it to speed up the 'seasoning' process. for something a little slower try a pro leopard.

I have a GL Vision that sometimes is awesome & sometimes I want to throw it away! I know it's form & not the disc though. I am also beating in a X XL, I've heard good things about these after they get abused

mid distance - Stingray, Cobra, Stratus, Panther. Some folks brag on the Meteor but I haven't thrown one so no comment.

drivers - Sidewinder, Roadrunner, Vision, Avenger SS, beat DX Valkyrie

Driver - Star Roadrunner or Wahoo

Midrange - beat in Star Coyote

Putter- Soft Magnet

Assuming you aren't throwing 400 feet...best out of the box turnover disc is gonna be a light avenger ss or light roadrunner (champ or star) (light being mid/high 160s)

Beat in something that is stable (eagle, cyclone, roc, etc.) and thank me later

Lighter Star Vulcan or a Star Valkyrie.

You guys are cracking me up with talk about Nukes, Destroyers, T-Birds being "Turnover" discs. Let's keep the "Zero Turn Rating" crowd out of this.

You guys are cracking me up with talk about Nukes, Destroyers, T-Birds being "Turnover" discs. Let's keep the "Zero Turn Rating" crowd out of this.

nuke is understable, and teebirds are okay turnover discs when beat in

Nukes and destroyers have some turn in them.....if seasoned right, thrown fast enough, or with proper oat these can actually hold a hell of a turnover line...I love my roadrunner for drastic turnovers but for longer turnovers I go wraith...tee bird? well turning over a tee bird in champ while possible is quite a feat imo as these have zero turn as mentioned

since you didnt like the Vision, I would say a Z Avenger SS

Latest posts