• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best turnover disc

I remember a friend that bought a beat to hell DX Beast out of the used disc pile at the disc store, and that thing was unbelievably understable. I tried to hyzerflip it hard, and it still turned over and went almost 90 degrees to the right. I have never seen a disc that understable.

I remember a friend that bought a beat to hell DX Beast out of the used disc pile at the disc store, and that thing was unbelievably understable. I tried to hyzerflip it hard, and it still turned over and went almost 90 degrees to the right. I have never seen a disc that understable.

dx beast beats into a pos real quick its true

dx eagle, that is fairly used. I had one and it would turn over beautifully and hold the line with a touch of fade right before it hit the ground. Very accurate turnover.

Also, a dx coyote is a sweet turnover disc. I've had mine for a long while and it's held up fairly well.

I decided I want to see retarded flippy so I ordered a couple 150 D Avenger SS. lolz

Figure I can screw around with them and see if I can throw them with as steep as hyzer as I can and a mile high and I bet it will still finish way right. Then I think they might actually be a good disc for my fiance.

stupid flippy = Optimizer

Your SS's are Monsters compared to the big O. :D

lol I did have a broken in one of those at one times, or maybe it was a Maximizer. :\

It was like I was throwing LHBH even though it was RHBH.

150 Avenger SS would probably at least be good if I want to show someone how to hyzer-flip.

leopard or roc! both come in 11teen plastics and you can find them from anyone/online/in strores/homedepot carries them!

Get an understable disc that is super beat up. Like you can throw it with your non-dominant hand and it will turnover still. That understable. And just practice hyzer flips, you will learn what angle and such you should put it on, and once you start "overpowering" it soo much it rolls everytime, then you try a new understable disc (i.e. valkyrie, roadrunner, leopard)... This is what helped me.

Distance - Valk
Fairway - Leo
Mid - Glide, Meteor, Coyote
Putter - Most putters. Personally - I go with a focus or any voodoo/wizard.

sidewinder and avenger ss are good turnovers. roadrunner if you want speed with ridiculous turn. vision is pretty fast and flippy too.

Latest posts