• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Understable Midrange?

Panther or Leopard. I'm getting a Lat 64 Fuse as soon as they come in though. Also been thinking of grabbing a Discraft Glide. Feels like a flatter Panther.

I love my ESP Comet for understable mid duties. I seem to throw it just as much as my Roc's for true midrange throws at my local course. I love my ESP Comet so much I have been thinking about picking up one or two more before they are gone for good. I have picked up a couple Elite-Z Comets and they just don't fly the same, just doesn't seem like a "true" Comet flight. The Z's I have all seem too stable for my liking, and the Elite-X Comets are a bit too understable even new. The ESP's are money though :)

I really like my SSS Voodoo for an understable Mid.
It'll hold a nice long turn all the way to the ground if you put just the slightest touch of anhyzer on it and wrist behind it.

Decently stable putter, but makes a great understable mid when puting mid-range power behind it.

Latest posts