• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Understable Midrange?

Which is the best understable midrange?

• Cobra

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Coyote

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Panther

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Stingray

Votes: 28 11.8%
  • Comet

Votes: 41 17.2%
  • Glide

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Meteor

Votes: 40 16.8%
  • Stratus

Votes: 10 4.2%
  • Element

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Fuse

Votes: 43 18.1%
  • Squall

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Aftershock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd rather beat in/flip my Roc, Buzzz, or Core...

Votes: 36 15.1%
  • Other

Votes: 10 4.2%

• Total voters
I see I'm in the minority w/ a Squall.

This disc singlehandedly changed my midrange lineup.

That's cool Zig. I was one of the 2 that voted Cobra for the same reason as yours.

That what I use so that's what I voted for. The Stratus, Stingray and Comet are solid coices too.....outside of a beat-in Roc.

Coyote Beat in just a bit covers everything from long slow turnover to just flat out going right

I would have voted Comet, but technically speaking, it is not an understable mid-range.
With a flight rating of 0, it would be considered a stable mid-range.
Unless you throw it poorly, it should act stable inside its speed and distance range.
Just sayin'...

agreed.

However, I voted Panther, but since you can't get them in DX anymore, they aren't really understable in champion, either. :\ <shrug>

I LOVE my flying squirrel from ABC DISCS. its a badass disc for sure

i dont know if you would consider the Mako to understable, but if you do, the mako is a great understable mid. After a few rounds the mako gets beat in and will hold most lines you put it on. it parks right next to the hole everytime and is by far my most favorite mid.

why is the coyote on here? the mako is less stable than the coyote.

A nice beat in Coyote makes a great understable mid. I would use mine, but it has a custome dye on it, and I don't want to loose it, so I use a Comet, because it can be replaced.

I like the comet

ditto. turns over predictably, lots of glide.
Beatutiful shots when released smoooothly, but you better not overpower it or throw with OA., Crank it over and it'll crash and burn.

Latest posts