• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] BLIZZARD Discs by Innova - Mixture of weights & colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Disc Golf Guy

Bogey Member
The Disc Golf Guy is now further supporting this awesome forum by paying for the vendor/commercial forum. Glad to be here!

Innova Blizzard Discs are moving out my door left and right. Want yours shipped to your door immediately? It will be packaged professionally and shipped out almost instantly. We are receiving another shipment of discs on Thursday, February 15th but our current inventory is listed in the chart below.

Blizzards are just $17.50 SHIPPED. Discounts if you purchase 3 or more. PM me with your requests!

BlizzardChartUpdated.jpg

Terry,
I'll take that orange 150 Destroyer. PM me your paypal please!

Thx.

Tim S.

P.S. Have you thrown any of these and what do you think of them?

I sent it on over Tim!

Also, let me remind everyone that I'm getting another large shipment of Blizzard discs sometime on THURSDAY, 2/15/2011! Look for a live inventory at some point during the day!

About a half dozen of these shipped out today.

Terry,
I'll take that orange 150 Destroyer. PM me your paypal please!

Thx.

Tim S.

P.S. Have you thrown any of these and what do you think of them?

Not trying to sound like a used car salesman here but these things are pretty hot which is exactly why my second order of Blizzard discs were mainly Destroyers. Everyone seems to love these things. My feedback continues to grow daily as I continue to ship out quickly and professionally.

Let's get one of these out to you first thing on Friday!

ohhh tempted on a destroyer now

PM sent - I just took the photo using my phone while sitting on my couch in the near dark but it is a sweet pink Destroyer. In fact, I have 2 that are nearly identical.

Im interested in a blue,pink,or merlot destroyer with no bubbles in the flight plate and a lower dome if possible.thanks

Answers to both ...

Im interested in a blue,pink,or merlot destroyer with no bubbles in the flight plate and a lower dome if possible.thanks

I have 1 of the Destroyers in Merlot with no bubbles in the flight plate.
I have 2 of the Destroyers in Blue with no bubbles in the flight plate.
I have no pink left.

All of the ones I described have a little 'pop' to them but not much. I would not consider them overly domey at all in fact.

how domey are the destroyers??? i have heard mixed reviews of the dome.

The Destroyers are generally far LESS domey that any of the other 3 common counter-parts (Katana, Boss, Wraith). The Wraiths are insanely domey and the Boss and Katana are somewhat. This batch of Destroyers that I have, have a few domey but many of them are relatively flat (per my answer to Scarps above).

Post office is in fact closed today but I'm still taking orders, packaging them up, and everything will still get dropped off at the PO tonight so they are first to move out in the morning. All of my shipping come with tracking / confirmation numbers as well.

Destroyers have been re-stocked and we are happy to get them shipped out the same day if you look to purchase these or any other items from us. Running low finally on the Katanas, Bosses, and Wraiths.

Status
Not open for further replies.