• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bringing back you know your addicted to disc Golf when...

When you're making a sandwich and try to hyzer the bologna onto the bread, and then try to anhyzer the cheese onto the bologna...and then you brag to your family how you hyzered/anhyzered ur bologna and cheese onto the bread, and then realize that no one in your family has ANY clue what hyzer or anhyzer means....

I'll have to do this more often. You're making me think I'm not addicted enough yet!

I found that American cheese is overstable, Swiss is extremely flippy (obviously), and Mozarella is pretty neutral (comet-ish)...oh and you have to hyzer-flip the bologna....just an fyi...

I think about how any lid I pick up will fly, tupperware, dip, sour cream, whatever. If it looks like a disc I wonder if it's going to be overstable, neutra, or understable.

I knew I was addicted when I decided to buy a box of 100 custom minis instead of cigars after my son was born :)

Attachments

• Max's first disc.jpg
    Max's first disc.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 140
your're addicted when you get texts like these:

addicted...and terrible at the game, or stupid...some combination of the three

Attachments

• DSCF2072.jpg
    DSCF2072.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 192
You know you're addicted to disc golf when:

Your shirts all have holes in the spots where your bag straps rest

Your PayPal account history is full of "gifts" to other members of DGCR

The first place your wife/girlfriend thinks to look for you when you won't answer your phone is the course

You convince your boss that you HAVE to leave work an hour early to make league or your life will be in jeopardy

You think frisbees that have cool looking stamps on them are artistic masterpieces

The squirrels at the course are no longer afraid of you

You spend more time cleaning your discs than you do your house

When the wife is away for a nite or two, you sleep with your discs

It is not uncommon for you to make a candlelight dinner for you and your favorite Buzzz
Guilty.
icon_redface.gif
I don't like mixing dirty plastic with clean. :thmbup:

Thanks!

Zing Mini sent me a variety of colors, including 10-15ish in glow plastic.

Although I am not an official spokesman, I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for custom minis. :thmbup:
Well that answers my question.
icon_lol.gif

The most expensive pair of shoes I own, are the ones I bought just to play disc golf in. I use them for nothing else, just disc golf. As a matter of fact, I have two pairs of (disc golf only) shoes.

... When you pull a muscle in your neck, hurting it from moving left or right. The sun is beating down almost 100 degree weather on an open field course. And you still go out, practice for 2 hours and play 2 rounds.

...Or you add a torn bicep on top of tendonitis in your shoulder because you couldn't take a few days off and ended up hyper-extending your elbow on every throw.

When your wife starts playing just because she would like to see you more. And then you catch her playing without you and feel like your being cheated on. Lol.

When you spend more time with your discs than you do your girlfriend...

When you spend more time on dgcoursereview at work than you do working...

When the only thing you spend money on other than bills is discs and gas, and the only place you drive is the course.

When every time you hear chains you twitch a little bit.

I think about how any lid I pick up will fly, tupperware, dip, sour cream, whatever. If it looks like a disc I wonder if it's going to be overstable, neutra, or understable.

This!

I once came across a garbage can on Stony Creek that had been broken apart. Upon picking up the bottom, I immediately wondered what I could do with it. Deep rim, slight dome in the metal...

It flew like a buzz and went about 150ft! I was impressed. I find I try to flex shot packaged saltine crackers into the garbage cans at work as well. I'm deadly from 30 ft lol

Latest posts