• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Buffalo Ridge--Now 27!!!!!!

Sunday Mike

Birdie Member
As of last Thursday (Thanksgiving) the premier Desert course in Arizona is now TWENTY-SEVEN holes.
That's right, a new nine have been installed. Nine new reasons to be thankful!!
After you finish hole #5, you play north and around a bit on holes A thru I, then meander back to hole #6 and the rest of the course.
I just played them yesterday and there are some fun holes. Played the new nine even the first time through!
As I get more info on distances and (hopefully) a new map, I'll have uploaded to DGCR.
Come out and enjoy everyone!!!

Man--you guys need to get more excited about this!! It's the first 27 hole course in Arizona (actually 28 if you count the practice basket)!! Come and play!! IT ROCKS!!!!

I tried to play on my way out of town Sunday but the park was PACKED! Can't wait to play next time I am in town.

I tried to play on my way out of town Sunday but the park was PACKED! Can't wait to play next time I am in town.
Not surpised. Last weekend was the first one with the full 27. We've been spreading the word locally AND had a big tournament on Friday. There were alot of people interested in the new set up!

Yay, good time for me to be moving to AZ. If anyone can be a guide let me know. Im gonna be in tucson in a week and iam gonna make this course a priority (after the marana rock tourney).

Yay, good time for me to be moving to AZ. If anyone can be a guide let me know. Im gonna be in tucson in a week and iam gonna make this course a priority (after the marana rock tourney).

Better get registered quick for the SADGC as it is almost full.

Wow that filled fast. I guess i will have to call the TD and see if he has a spot. Thx

No problem. Chris, the TD, is a super nice guy and one of my favorite directors. I'm sure he can work something out for you.

With regards to Buffalo, let me know when you are planning on being in town and I can make an effort to meet you there. I have a pretty busy schedule, so I can't promise anything.

No problem. Chris, the TD, is a super nice guy and one of my favorite directors. I'm sure he can work something out for you.

With regards to Buffalo, let me know when you are planning on being in town and I can make an effort to meet you there. I have a pretty busy schedule, so I can't promise anything.

Awsome sounds great! Im gonna be in tucson in about a week. I will pm ya and see what times u can make it.

Nice work. That course was a lot of fun when I played it. Wish it was 27 then though. :|

congrats guys - buddies and I have made the trip from KY over the last few years for The Memorial and I always bring them to play this course - awesome desert disc golf experience - look forward to checking it out again with the new holes

I will play in March, after my first round at the memorial.

Played it with Ulibarri at the Cactus Championships. Here's a run-through. Hyzer Hyzer Hyzer Hyzer Hyzer Hyzer Hyzer Hyzer Hyzer. Still fun though.

sounds easy enough, I played it once and shot -6 on it so sounds like there is room to improve. I played it after my first round of this years memorial.

I live less than two miles from the course and am very happy the new nine are finally in. Hopefully cement tee pads and tee signs will be in soon.

Great job guys-- just wrote a review on the original 18 a few weeks back.... looking forward to playing the new 9 next time I am way out west.

I live less than two miles from the course and am very happy the new nine are finally in. Hopefully cement tee pads and tee signs will be in soon.
We're trying to get money for that. Signs seem like a sure thing, but cement pads are sorf of iffy.

The new holes are pretty easy. 4 should be birdy everytime and the rest easy par. After a couple rounds they are easy enough to find. Ive played them around a dozen times and worst part is trying to find discs sometimes as the ground is still rough with lots of little bushes. Unfortunatly the morons will find them (the new holes) soon and stomp down all the bushes like they did on the rest of the course.

Is a map of the new nine available online somewhere?

Also, I noticed Spinners doing a grand opening of a new course in the Phoenix area. Anyone have any info that.

Thanks

Latest posts