• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Camp Sankanac

Rumors were true... random draw doubles here at 1130 on sundays. 5 to play extra buck for ace pot.

Where are these sunday random draw double going to start...I was hoping to get out with a couple people this Sunday for a casual ronund but could be interesting to switch it up...

Everyone meets in the parking lot... as far as whos running the show. The man flipping minis is named scott. I believe he put info on the course page here on the dgcr

@the lung.....any updates?

Sorry Eco81, I have not spoken to Pastor Jeff on the phone lately regarding any clearing progress on the new holes, but I will make a point to do so soon. :thmbup:

Again, I'd love to write up a verbal description of them but I just need to find a huge chunk of time to do so...they are going to be glorious, and I absolutely want to do them justice and describe them in full vivid detail! :cool:

I emailed the PJ about playng this weeknd and asked him about he new holes and he said the holes have been put on hold for now

Played there today. Almost perfect conditions. The course was not we at all. The tee pads were all dry. Very little wind on holes 14-18. Better get out and play before the summer starts

Bump for a sick course. Keep in mind that the course closes for the summer starting Memorial Day weekend. If you have not got out and played this course yet, get out there and play it before the summer comes

Got out yesterday and had a blast as always... minus the 8 I took on 8 :gross:..The back 9 was pretty messy from the rain the night before but all in all it was in good condition

Got out and played sankanac today. Course was in good shape. Grass was a little long on some holes. Rough was in good shape. Teepads were a little wet but not slippery. The fairway and basket on hole 7, most of hole 8, the fairway in hole 9 and the approach n 11 were wet but not so wet that it hindered play.

Get out and play before the course closes on Memorial Day and then stays closed till Labor Day.

Got out and played sankanac today. Course was in good shape. Grass was a little long on hole 7,8,9 Rough was in good shape but getting a little out of control on a couple holes. Teepads were a little wet but not slippery.

Get out and play before the course closes on Memorial Day and then stays closed till Labor Day.

bump for a sweet course that might be closed for the summer but opens soon....and hopefully some good news about 9 new holes

Month and 1/2 to go before this courses opens again. Can't wait. Hope the 9 new holes project can start again or the lung can give us some info

4 days till the reopening. Who wants to play with me ne day next week. Tuesdy or Wednesday work best for me

Got out and played the course today. A bunch of other people were on the course, which is nice to see. Nothing new report. Same 18 holes as last year but man do I love those holes. Grass and under brush was a little long in some spots and some of the tees pads were damp and a little slippery but nothing really to complain about as always. Course was very dry and the water was not that hight either

Latest posts