• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

How far down the pipe is the Utah Open coverage?

Thanks for being the best in the biz!

Thanks! :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

That's in Ben's editing pipeline. He just finished The Vintage Cup (doing commentary with James Proctor hopefully tonight), after that is Buddha Tree, then Utah Open. After that is St Jude.

I'm gonna work on some BSF stuff. Masters then FPO. Still need to do Masters Cup final round too, and WTO :(. Coyote Classis is all edited, just need to do commentary on the last 2 rounds with Lewis Bitney.

Alex is done with the Farragut Open last round, just need to do commentary. Next up editing for him is the North Umpqua Invitational.

Matt is working on editing the tourney at Sward's Ranch in Montana.

I need to get Daniel working on Baskets and Barrels Open.

Peter is headed to CO to film a The Bloom at Beaver Ranch in a couple weeks. He's pretty quick so that should come fast.

After that I'm headed to RMDGC in late July. Gonna try to farm out the editing for this to speed up release.

Then Peter and Cory are hitting Worlds and Ledgestone in August (next day vids, or very close to that).

More than you asked, but now ya know :)

Baskets and barrels please, thank you. Who played by the way? Any 1000+ rated?

Now THAT looks like a course! Can't wait to see the full video.

Congratulations to CCDG for reaching 1 Million views on Philo's albatross video!

I personally think that it's a milestone for our game since (AFAIK) no other disc golf videos have drawn in so much attention. (Brodie Smith has a couple vids featuring disc golf that are over a million, but those are from his highly popular channel)

Keep up the great work gang! We know you'll only get bigger from here. :thmbup:

Congratulations to CCDG for reaching 1 Million views on Philo's albatross video!

I personally think that it's a milestone for our game since (AFAIK) no other disc golf videos have drawn in so much attention. (Brodie Smith has a couple vids featuring disc golf that are over a million, but those are from his highly popular channel)

Keep up the great work gang! We know you'll only get bigger from here. :thmbup:

Thank ya sir! Unreal the reach this vid has had. A great shot, filmed well (mostly my hero 2nd cam guy Paul), and the shot made by a really marketable guy. Perfect combo.

In other news Cory's been hard at work on Tourney Central vids for King of the Lake, make sure to check those out. Exciting finish there!

In fun news, I just bought a plane ticket for my drone guy to go to Montana with me for RMDGC. (End of the month). Hoping to pump out a bunch of backlog vids before I head out there.

BSF Masters final round, FPO final round from Masters Cup, Farragut Open final round, Vintage Cup Final round, and Coyote Classic last 2 rounds are all ready for commentary.

We also just signed up to film the SF Safari, and if you didn't already know we'll be covering MPO chase card at Worlds and Ledgestone.

O yeah and Peter is headed out to CO right now to film the Bloom, some more epic mountain golf.

Lots happening! :thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Can't wait for the Bloom coverage! It'll be nice to finally have some footage of Beaver Ranch in the tourney layout so we can stop calling it a pitch and putt lol!

Also REALLY excited to let folks see Bailey. It's not as polished as Beaver Ranch, but I think it's a harder course with 3 true bomber holes. Better golf than Beaver IMO...

I was right up the road playing Bucksnort during the Sunday round, what an amazing mecca of mountain golf that area is!!!

And you're banned from watching for spelling his name wrong :p

O man that would be too cool! I tweeted at him to see if he watches CCDG but I don't think he tweeted back :\
email his team via his website.

http://andrewzimmern.com/contact/

Might even be able to pitch it as a good podcast episode for him. Some disc golf and good food/drink go together pretty darn well.

Back nine of Masters dropped. Crazy (lucky) roller by Climo on the island hole. Speaking of...a few rollers by Climo (12:00 and 21:45) that are very close to foot faults. Paging the screen shot masters.

That Masters round was epic. A must watch IMHO. Here's a sneak peek at our coverage of The Bloom in Colorado.

In Worlds we'll be doing MPO Chase, and FPO lead card. Next days. Might only have time for commentary on one of the rounds.

Should be fun! We're filming Ricky today. Jomez is filming Paul. Prodigy is filming Will.

Back nine of Masters dropped. Crazy (lucky) roller by Climo on the island hole. Speaking of...a few rollers by Climo (12:00 and 21:45) that are very close to foot faults. Paging the screen shot masters.

I don't remember if it was on a roller, but there was one shot where someone stepped WAY to the left and maybe forward of a marker disc. I'd have called a foot fault on it, but I wasn't there.

Unless it's super-egregious, foot-faults are rarely called.

P.S. Thanks for doing the videos. As always, the efforts are greatly appreciated.

Latest posts