• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Love the BSF coverage!

Love the flight tracker, speed gun, the slow-mos between the holes and as always, the commentary.

You guys are always getting better! Thank you! :clap: :thmbup:

Agreed! I especially liked the flight tracker working on both views (e.g. Eagle's park job on hole 6, round 4). It's especially nice on holes like that where they're throwing around a corner, or tee-to-basket line is somewhat obstructed.

You guys and Jomez are just continuing to make each other (and all disc golf coverage) better! :thmbup:

I agree, the BSF was their best quality yet. And I definitely like hearing what discs people are using on every shot.

We want jomez v ccdg 2! We want champs v chumps Ricky/Paige! It's a dead weekend, primed to get a lot of views.

They are filming this weekend...;):popcorn:

This :) I was in Montana filming and Cory was in BC filming. We both filmed some great battles on some cool courses. I got soaked while Cory got some great weather. I'm tired af after filming 3 rounds and drone filming 2 courses in 2 days. Probably the hardest I've had to work in the shortest amount of time. Color me pooped.

Cory's working on the Ricky Paige one, I'm working on the bsf one and jomez ccdg v2.

Farragut is coming out soon as well.

Utah open and MAO next weekend. Utah will have next day vids.

Busy times!

This :) I was in Montana filming and Cory was in BC filming. We both filmed some great battles on some cool courses. I got soaked while Cory got some great weather. I'm tired af after filming 3 rounds and drone filming 2 courses in 2 days. Probably the hardest I've had to work in the shortest amount of time. Color me pooped.

Cory's working on the Ricky Paige one, I'm working on the bsf one and jomez ccdg v2.

Farragut is coming out soon as well.

Utah open and MAO next weekend. Utah will have next day vids.

Busy times!

Just wondering are you contracted to film by those smaller events? I understand it's something you guys love doing, but the number of views on some of the smaller events, with less top players, don't get a ton of views. I stumbled on this guy on YouTube that plays cool mini golf courses, he has less subscribers than you but somehow gets 100,000+ views on mini golf vids. I don't get it, I like mini golf, but play maybe once a year. I've seen estimates all over the place on the number of people who play disc golf, but I think its safe to say a pretty small % watch coverage and that's a shame. You and jomez put out a fantastic product that deserves more views. Do you think fun/silly events bring in more casual viewers? Keep up the good work Ian!

Just wondering are you contracted to film by those smaller events? I understand it's something you guys love doing, but the number of views on some of the smaller events, with less top players, don't get a ton of views. I stumbled on this guy on YouTube that plays cool mini golf courses, he has less subscribers than you but somehow gets 100,000+ views on mini golf vids. I don't get it, I like mini golf, but play maybe once a year. I've seen estimates all over the place on the number of people who play disc golf, but I think its safe to say a pretty small % watch coverage and that's a shame. You and jomez put out a fantastic product that deserves more views. Do you think fun/silly events bring in more casual viewers? Keep up the good work Ian!

Haha Juan, Jonthan Gomez and I joke about this all the time. These random ass sports are on espn (cornhole lol), why the hell are we filming disc golf? I guess we're dumb and obsessed.

To answer your question yes, we are contracted. I was paid $1500 to go to Montana this weekend (my flight was $550). On the low side of what we charge when we travel, but I got free housing, and didn't have to rent a car. Huge thanks to the Sheehan's for hosting me. Between Patreon, the fee, and a couple bucks from youtube it makes it worth it to go (in my eyes anyway). I'd figure out what I'm paying myself hourly, but I don't feel like crying right now lol. I'm not lying when I say we cover so much more stuff thanks to all our Patreon subs. <3

Ian, would you feel better if some random stranger on the interwebz (me) told you how totally psyched I am to see the Nate/GG fight at the Zootown from this past weekend! :clap::clap::thmbup:

Disc knowledge is what currently sets you apart from Jomez IMO. They have it too but its not played up as often. They have a little nicer graphics though. But all in all youre pretty even in my books (with you having caught up to them). Which makes this the best year for DG coverage, ever. So far!

Wait, you didn't see the shot tracker from BSF? I mean come on, now they have it all. ;)

My favorite CCDG components are the slow-mo walk shots of players and fans moving through the course. Gives me goosebumps or whatever the manly equivalent is.

Wait, you didn't see the shot tracker from BSF? I mean come on, now they have it all. ;)

My favorite CCDG components are the slow-mo walk shots of players and fans moving through the course. Gives me goosebumps or whatever the manly equivalent is.

I saw it. Jomez has dual tracker ;) and they have this HUD thing going on that you dont need the score screen between holes.

"Manly equivalent of goosebumps" :D :D : D

Latest posts