• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

That was a good time, got to see that course through a more normal perspective...well you guys obviously play a ton still and get to learn from the pro's way more than normal players. I'm surprised actually how far down the fairways some shots were still getting, I assumed they'd be near unreachable for closer to regular players. That bomber OB shot Jomez threw was insane though, I didn't think that was going to happen.

You've got to slip some beefy plastic in Johnny Disc Golf's bag. His FH is getting real big and he needs the big boy plastic I think heh

Bummer... I guess I need to win the lottery so I can become a SUPER patreon...;)

Hey Ian did you all ever do anything with the mic'd up stuff from Paul and Simon from GBO last year?

That's actually what I've been editing right now :) It'll be out before GBO. (the Paul one specifically). Simon, from what I remember said nothing all round.

This has probably been covered before, but say CCDG and Jomez are both shooting an event, how are the cards you film assigned? RPS, winner chooses :rolleyes: ? Personally doesn't really matter who shoots what card, but take R1 of GBO, was there any chance of flipping the crews around? Meaning Jomez films the card that has Jerm and Nate, who are also doing Jomez commentary. Can't help feel it would've made more sense to do R1 that way, rather than having BigSexy playing on the CCDG commentated card, while they themselves do commentary on the other card.

This has probably been covered before, but say CCDG and Jomez are both shooting an event, how are the cards you film assigned? RPS, winner chooses :rolleyes: ? Personally doesn't really matter who shoots what card, but take R1 of GBO, was there any chance of flipping the crews around? Meaning Jomez films the card that has Jerm and Nate, who are also doing Jomez commentary. Can't help feel it would've made more sense to do R1 that way, rather than having BigSexy playing on the CCDG commentated card, while they themselves do commentary on the other card.

It's normally decided by the TD, PDGA, or event sponsor. For DGPT Jonathan and I figured it out with a nice phone call.

Latest posts