• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

^Noooooooo.

Ian knows what's up. Maybe it was due to licensing. He wouldn't have put in the elevator music on purpose.

(the graphics are sweeeet though!)

I love the radar info on all the shots, that's a great addition. When I see Eagle smash an FD3 it makes no sense how the disc flies, then see him "power down" to 60 or so and I realize that yeah it is an FD3 still...

The slow motion is great between holes too, I know you've done this for a bit already.

Man I can't wait for the CCDG vc Jomez video! gonna be epic. also, I dont mind the different intro. It was a staple for some but change is always good! Keep up the quality content y'all!

What in the world is a Gobi, and how many courtesy violation strokes do you get for it?

It's a cute fish haha

I love the radar info on all the shots, that's a great addition. When I see Eagle smash an FD3 it makes no sense how the disc flies, then see him "power down" to 60 or so and I realize that yeah it is an FD3 still...

The slow motion is great between holes too, I know you've done this for a bit already.

Thanks so much!

You guys film the grudgematch?... :popcorn:

You know this!

What the reason behind no commentary for round 4 pt 2?

Someone uploaded the wrong video lol. Cory's on the hunt for wifi for the real version now.

Man I can't wait for the CCDG vc Jomez video! gonna be epic. also, I dont mind the different intro. It was a staple for some but change is always good! Keep up the quality content y'all!

Dude it was amazing! Some crazy good shots, and some crazy bad shots lol. So much fun!

Thanks!

You (Ian) described someone's pants as "thrift-store-ee-est". That's hilarious. Thank-you. (No -- I don't know/have the time/link -- I think it was round 3 but I'm not sure.)

Why does Eric Oakley do a Sailor Moon pose after he throws?

I love the sound on the new vids...I listened with my bose headset the other day and now I literally just watch the videos to hear that music in surround sound.

You (Ian) described someone's pants as "thrift-store-ee-est". That's hilarious. Thank-you. (No -- I don't know/have the time/link -- I think it was round 3 but I'm not sure.)

That was comparing Corey and Nikko. They had rather similar designs, and Corey said he buys whatever the cheap pair one Amazon is, so they ran with it. But, it was great, and had me laughing.

I love the sound on the new vids...I listened with my bose headset the other day and now I literally just watch the videos to hear that music in surround sound.

It sounds to me like "That's the Way of the World" by Earth, Wind and Fire. Of course that came out in 1975 so many on here might not recognize it. :)

Latest posts