• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

The last worlds' rounds videos without commentary - why?

If this has been explained via social media -- yes, I'm the last non-social media survivor . . .

So I keep hearing talk about "that worked in champs vs. chumps", so I'm assuming this was the next one? Can we get some more deets Ian? When, who etc ;)

Sanfran c v. c was a good one, I'd definitley like to see Paige and Ricky partner as champs again. Golden gate is a tough course. Risley is doing better too, there were some very funny parts with Nate and him.

Also, simons routes on this course are so cool. And, hole 11 had the coolest looking drone flight ever

Last edited:
That course looks AMAZING. Was it hole 11? The little 191ft par 3 with the snaking creek all the way through it and the domed bridges. I was waiting for a Hobbit to go running accross the screen.

So I keep hearing talk about "that worked in champs vs. chumps", so I'm assuming this was the next one? Can we get some more deets Ian? When, who etc ;)

Sanfran c v. c was a good one, I'd definitley like to see Paige and Ricky partner as champs again. Golden gate is a tough course. Risley is doing better too, there were some very funny parts with Nate and him.

Also, simons routes on this course are so cool. And, hole 11 had the coolest looking drone flight ever

Simon and Paige, it was great! Nate on solo commentary. Not sure when, got a couple things I need to push out first, but I'll probably drop a rough cut for Patreon folks soon.

That course looks AMAZING. Was it hole 11? The little 191ft par 3 with the snaking creek all the way through it and the domed bridges. I was waiting for a Hobbit to go running accross the screen.

That course is so cool! I only got to play about half of it, but got to watch some great golf on the rest.

Houck killed it on the design. It's an amazing property to work with though. Reminds me of bohart a bit.

Just noticed that "Joe Dirt" that was mentioned by CCDG in round 2 footage is posting course reviews today of the Prince Edward courses. That is kinda cool.

Breakfast tacos, yum! You should provide a link to Produce Row too, if it's still there, and still a great place to go find micro-brews, and eat? It's been forty years so...

FWIW - just watched R3 of the Canadian Open. (Awesome coverage, thank you!) I've been tough on Ian in the past due to his fast vocal style, but fwiw..his commentary was awesome. His vocal delivery seemed much more professional, very clear, easy to understand. Nice work!

FWIW - just watched R3 of the Canadian Open. (Awesome coverage, thank you!) I've been tough on Ian in the past due to his fast vocal style, but fwiw..his commentary was awesome. His vocal delivery seemed much more professional, very clear, easy to understand. Nice work!

I thought this was one of the best ccdg I've seen, the only bad parts was some bad lighting due to shadows/shade on the course which they can't control anyway. They also seemed to know almost every disc being thrown except DK in the final round.