• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

GREAT work at LVC. I think Barsby really hit his stride in round two, making him an elite-level color commentator at this point. Guessing you provide good guidance in order to get whoever your sidekick is "up to speed." Keep it up!

I'm going to agree with this. Barsby's style really appeals to me. Good work as always Ian.

Thanks so much guys! He was absolute gem to work with. Side note: The royal tennebaums reference almost killed me, so funny.

Outstanding coverage of the LVC. I said this on other threads, as well, but I really really appreciate how you (Ian) find out and tell us what discs these players are throwing. Barsby was a good color analyst, as well. Keep it going!

Outstanding coverage of the LVC. I said this on other threads, as well, but I really really appreciate how you (Ian) find out and tell us what discs these players are throwing. Barsby was a good color analyst, as well. Keep it going!

Agreed.

Also, any chance you happen to know what that bright green driver was that Austin was throwing in the final round? Kinda looked like a Big Z Vulture. If so, he was crushing that thing.

I tried to send you this in a PM but your box is full and since there are other content creators here I figured it should be posted in public anyway...

Do you know about the new YT policy dealing with minors yet? One of the fishing channels I watch just did a livestream talking about how the comments have been disabled on his vids because a minor appears in them(his son btw). Only about 10% of his vids have his kid in them but they disabled the comments on all his vids. Since comments are one of the main ways you guys get revenue, I figured you should know and maybe pass this around to the other channels if they don't yet know either.

Here is the vid if you want to watch it...

^first 15 min or so is where he talks about it before getting into fishing stuff...

Oh... in case you guys don't want to watch the vid, basically what happened is that advertisers were unhappy with some comments directed towards the minors in the vids. SO YT went overboard aggressive in dealing with the issue.

Last edited:
Thanks so much guys! He was absolute gem to work with. Side note: The royal tennebaums reference almost killed me, so funny.
Great stuff from you and Champ!

Selfish critique - need more slow mo drives, too many putts especially from behind where you can't see the arm/disc action.
Maybe you could do a mash of just slow mo vids?

Great stuff from you and Champ!

Selfish critique - need more slow mo drives, too many putts especially from behind where you can't see the arm/disc action.
Maybe you could do a mash of just slow mo vids?

I begged for this too and he said all slow mo is property of Brian Gueiss (sp?) the guy who does slow mo. And that he does work for them at a killer rate but the compromise is he keeps the rights.

Minor thing, having "LVC" in the video titles rather than "Las Vegas Challenge" made your vids show up way down the list on a youtube search of "Las Vegas Challenge 2019." I went to search for one of the round videos and thought it wasn't out yet because it was so far down the list of available vids. During the rest of the tournament I searched the CCDG channel instead, which was more effective. Not all viewers know to do that.

Is anyone else getting an error message instead of the vids above? Strange cause I first noticed this while a YT vid was playing in another tab...