• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Yeah I've watched the first 2 rounds from SFO so far, and it's some of the best coverage I've seen. The radar and distance info extras are awesome, it's cool to see how far some of the bombs are and how far some awkward upshots are. Kevin Jones is a true pro with his insight into wind/angles and what the tiniest details of tricky shots are, and you guys have so much disc info. I feel like this all combines to be some of the most thorough/pro info in any coverage, I really got a good idea of shot selection from everyone.

Yeah I've watched the first 2 rounds from SFO so far, and it's some of the best coverage I've seen. The radar and distance info extras are awesome, it's cool to see how far some of the bombs are and how far some awkward upshots are. Kevin Jones is a true pro with his insight into wind/angles and what the tiniest details of tricky shots are, and you guys have so much disc info. I feel like this all combines to be some of the most thorough/pro info in any coverage, I really got a good idea of shot selection from everyone.

I agree. The one hiccup that I noticed was when Simon threw the new Instinct that neither knew what it was. Their disc knowledge is great but I guess everyone has their limit...

Agreed! Kevin Jones was great. He was especially articulate at discussing the conditions and strategy for each hole. He clearly enjoys commentating and praising his competitors when they hit a nice shot. He keeps it fun and positive. Seems like a humble guy too. I'd love to see more of this dude in future commentaries.

From the Jomez thread:

You guys are #1 already but in order to always keep improving, and if not too much work for the graphic dept...

Drone flyovers could use an overlay graphic for OB areas, mandos etc. Perhaps distance to sweet spot markers too

You got there sooner. Always improving. Love it.

Also the distance data is superb. Big up!

edit. I know I told Jomez they are #1, but I think the divide is much smaller than it ever has been.

From the Jomez thread:

You got there sooner. Always improving. Love it.

Also the distance data is superb. Big up!

edit. I know I told Jomez they are #1, but I think the divide is much smaller than it ever has been.

Thanks! We edited at our graphic guy's house this weekend. I got to learn a lot! Stoked I know how to add all the fancy stuff to the drone flights now.

Kevin was so great to have on, he and Seppo are just fantastic on the mic. Plan is to have them as much as possible going forward.

This weekend is Masters Cup. We'll be filming FPO lead, with Paige on the mic :)

Then starter Pack 2 on Monday. Good times!

Then starter Pack 2 on Monday. Good times!

real_genius_popcorn_o.gif

Who ya get to play?...

Can't wait for starter pack 2. That's a great lineup too. I'm assuming KJUSA is kevin jones and not KJ Nybo. KJUSA is also fantastic in the booth. Loving the SFO coverage and can't wait for DeLa.

Latest posts