• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

1) Always wanted to try a Roc3
2) Always wanted a CCDG stamp

Thanks guys! :hfive:

Cool new site CCDG! I had to order a hat and a Destroyer just to show some support ;)

BTW: The weights are on the Disc listings when you drill down into one.

1) Always wanted to try a Roc3
2) Always wanted a CCDG stamp

Thanks guys! :hfive:

Thanks guys! All orders are packed up and going out tomorrow :) Hats are reordered, shirts are already ordered, and I'll order new discs soon. Any requests?

That's bad ass! While it is time consuming to add to "condensed" coverage, partly because Milo has 1200' holes, it's really cool!

It also makes the holes a lot easier to visualize rather than just a map of the hole.

Nice drone footy! God that song is miserable though haha. Did anyone film memorial?

I like the song. A classic. Someday it will be like the theme song to Gilligan's Island.

Thanks!

See that was my thought too. TV Shows don't change their intro music, why should I?

That said Evan (Unique Syntax, the guy singing in the song) said he's gonna work something up. The people might riot if I change it though.

Thanks!

See that was my thought too. TV Shows don't change their intro music, why should I?

That said Evan (Unique Syntax, the guy singing in the song) said he's gonna work something up. The people might riot if I change it though.

Count me among said rioters.

Ya you can't change the intro song ever sorry. It would be a huge riot. Rocking to brock=ccdg=disc golf=greatness=happiness=life. Dont mess with people's lifes. Now putting some of that Evan dude's stuff later in the videos could work. He's talented.

Thanks!

Oh I'd like to use something of his instead of Satin Sugar during titles.

2016 Otter Open Round 1 Part 2 - Hole 15 distance, intro says 581 then margin says 281, it is actually about 396, distance was correct on the signage for 2011 Worlds (Worlds 22), might have gotten messed up with some Google earther who updated that signage in recent years.

Logged in to also say you can't change the song. It has become part of CCDG, just like "Let's watch some disc golf."

Thanks!

Try it, Ian... Just try it... ;)

Change intro music = Full blown riot.

That song IS CCDG as much as "Let's watch some disc golf."

My only complaint is that you don't set the level of the song louder. Always have to be ready to crank my speakers down when you guys start to talk ;)

Change intro music = Full blown riot.

That song IS CCDG as much as "Let's watch some disc golf."

My only complaint is that you don't set the level of the song louder. Always have to be ready to crank my speakers down when you guys start to talk ;)

Maybe not a riot, per se; but probably gallery members singing the song at you when you're filming. While 5% of the singers might sing pretty well, the other 95% ... you don't want that, the players don't want that, other members of the gallery don't want that ... OK, so maybe a riot.

Latest posts