• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check out my custom mini

If anyone is on the fence about one of these, I gotta say, order it, you wont be disappointed. Just got my orange and blue today, and this thing is awesome!

These minis make you putt better, too!

I'm distracted by "don't forget the mini" and I forget to be skeered and just throw the pie!

My other proposed solution to "choke putting" was to wear my wife's panties on my head as a do-rag under my hat, but... that idea kinda got shot down at the last minute.

I can see these minis taking over!

Did anyone snag up that pink one? If not, I require it to stay alive... if so, are you still making these? How much do I have to pay for my continued survival?

I got one of Spitfire's custom minis in blue/silver
it is a work of art (and everyone who pics it up (doubles) says so)

I've been waiting patiently for him to do some more
1 of these is clearly not enough to have

sooooo Mr. Spitfire if you are reading this I'd be interested in say 2 more
sheeeet make it 3

red with blue, black, silver :D

adamb258 said:
what is the price on these things? Awesome work my friend
Interested as well. I would like a black/yellow(gold) swirl, Hawkeye's colors. Possibly a blue/silver (Cowboys) as well. But for sure one of them.

Not that I want to pile on more potential work for you, but I too would be interested in one of these beauties.

I am willing to wait, so no hurry, whenever you would feel up to taking some more orders let me know :)

Rick
why don't you let him know that he has orders for probably about a dozen over here.
or maybe you did that already

Good News. I called SpitFire today. He'll be posting soon! He has a new batch in the works!