• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Collegiate Championships

I don't remember the exact number but I believe it was somewhere in the 520-530 range. There was a slight on and off tailwind, at least where I was standing, but I don't remember feeling anything when he made that throw.

Oh, my bad. I never heard the final results, I just assumed it was Seth, his throws appeared to go fly farther, but the numbers don't lie. Either way, I wish I could throw that far.

Chuck, will the ratings from the individual rounds count towards our PDGA ratings if we are a current member?

Yes. Individual ratings will be produced for everyone even if they are not current. If they become current, they'll be able to see their ratings when they do.

So with all the talk a couple months ago about pre-rankings and the tournament right around the corner, I'm wondering who you chachkeys think will win this year?
I'd be willing to bet good money/plastic on my buds from CSU, and they weren't even pre-ranked if I remember correctly.

Impressive early call! Nicely done. Ft. Collins is my home town and it's great to see these guys represent! Now, if that town could just get another decent course to compliment Edora, and I don't mean the Hughes stadium course. They are behind the times.

Latest posts