• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Collegiate Team Rankings

Latest rankings are up. Three qualifiers that took place this past weekend have been added, so rankings are shaken up a bit.

Georgia Tech comes in at 14th in the nation, still ahead of UGA!

The qualifying season is over so these will be the rankings heading into the last tournament of the year, the National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships in April. Stay tuned.

UGA did have the hot singles round in A team (tied with Clemson, lost playoff) and B team :rolleyes:

Time to throw down some braggin'... My son plays on the Liberty University team that's ranked #7........ Oh yeah..........jerry

Looking forward to seeing my Illinois boyz this weekend. Totally wish I could make the trip with them to coach em up.

Liberty looking good at #7!! Looking forward to playing on campus this year when we head down for Homecoming.

Sooooo many good teams this year. Im glad to see that it is no longer a battle between oregon and augusta state and everyone else playing for 3rd. No knock on either of these two teams, it just seems that the field is getting rapidly better.

Sooooo many good teams this year. Im glad to see that it is no longer a battle between oregon and augusta state and everyone else playing for 3rd. No knock on either of these two teams, it just seems that the field is getting rapidly better.

Well, the HSU teem took Oregon to school on their own home courses, so watch out east coasters we're coming for you next.

P.S. And we have qualifyed for the Collegiate Championships wherever they are back there.

GO JACKS!!!

P.S.S. Does anyone else feel like this has given us a reason to follow college sports, now that disc golf is one?

where's opti.. 4 of the top 10 are from the Carolinas. it's all those long tight wooded fairways we hoard.

Anybody going to go down and watch the collegiate championships?

Well, the HSU teem took Oregon to school on their own home courses, so watch out east coasters we're coming for you next.

P.S. And we have qualifyed for the Collegiate Championships wherever they are back there.

GO JACKS!!!

P.S.S. Does anyone else feel like this has given us a reason to follow college sports, now that disc golf is one?

Come on down. One of the things I've always loved about the tournament is that they run it prepared for a thousand spectators every day. Ropes for the gallery, plenty of parking, and hole-by-hole leaderboard updates for the teams in contention on the last day. Also, I believe discgolfplanet.tv is streaming live coverage of this year's tournament. That's another great way to stay updated.

I want to, will have to see if the family has the fundage to do so. If any of you guys ever get down to Lynchburg (Va. that is) and wanna play a round at Liberty give me a shout. Their course is nice..............jerry

Wow, there's a lot of teams from Dixie on that top 25 list. 3 from Alabama, even. So I wouldn't expect these teams to be "varsity" level, but are they "club" teams at most of these schools, like rugby or ultimate teams often are?

i bet a lot of those teams held fundraiser tourneys, that's what NC State did.

Latest posts