• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Comment and 'like' my post on ESPN

Script

Eagle Member
http://espn.go.com/espn/conversatio...sh-open-provides-no-map-golf-future-direction

why the hell not, comment on it (my post) if you have an account. It'd probably help if you acted like you didn't know what it was, but would love to see it on ESPN.

Either way, let's make something like this get a bunch of hits to get the ball rolling. (I'm always making attempts like this. I email the dp show all the time about getting a basket in the man cave).

I wanted to sign up anyways,did it for you.

restoresilence

weee.

Edit:

Sorry,I didn't act like I didn't know about it,whatever. :|

^ cool, thanks man! Imagine if a random post got a sh!+ load of response. It'd be hard for ESPN to ignore it (even though I know they would)

I'm not sure how many of you guys posted, but it's picking up steam! Keep it coming!

I went and liked it too. I see Bubba Watson isn't current on his PDGA membership. He probably needs to sell a few discs to get the money for his $50 membership fee since he's only won a measly $3,064,485 this season so far.

done deal

What's funny is that I went to create an account, and my username was already taken. Seems I already had an account and had forgotten. I've been on the intarwebs for too long ...

It's the most popular comment on that story,I doubt it'll go anywhere,but at least we're trying.

^ cool, thanks man! Imagine if a random post got a sh!+ load of response. It'd be hard for ESPN to ignore it (even though I know they would)

You mean like how ESPN ignores hockey...one of the 5 major sports (Baseball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Hockey) in North America. I dont see disc golf breaking through on TV anytime soon. Maybe some coverage on ESPN3, but that is still a bit of a long shot.

w00t! keep it up! Most popular by far and it seems that we got a couple in the sports world interested who had no idea about it (unless you guys are good fakers).

At least ESPN recognizes hockey, that's all this sport can ask for, some recognition.

It has definitely sparked up some great conversation. I'm gonna sign up later. And we might as well do this with every new golf article, right? Lol, good stuff script, glad you posted.

Thanks! I really hope ESPN doesn't turn a blind eye, but I fully expect them to. I seriously think this sport would succeed on TV with the proper equipment (including announcers).

Oh no, not the most popular story anymore, we need more "likes"! Also, gotta love how ESPN doesn't show this as a preview comment. Must have someone keeping a close eye on popular posts and seeing if it's relevant.

Oh no, not the most popular story anymore, we need more "likes"! Also, gotta love how ESPN doesn't show this as a preview comment. Must have someone keeping a close eye on popular posts and seeing if it's relevant.

You definetly got the attention of lots of people who read that article.

Latest posts