• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Course Baggers

Update... A.Lind's course count has decreased by 33 so he is now listed with 1905 courses played (including Temp and Extinct).

He's not on the Forum's though, so he probably doesn't see this thread.

Oh now he's just messing with us.

so who has the official undisputed course count record holder on here

i wasnt around here or at least not on the course bagger forums back in the early days of dgcr

what about on udisc (i dont know how to search or if thats even possible on there)

i wasnt around here or at least not on the course bagger forums back in the early days of dgcr

what about on udisc (i dont know how to search or if thats even possible on there)

Deke Guff (Tim Horvath) as far as i know.

Deke Guff is the new undisputed course bagging king.
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=2478
attachment.php

Attachments

• deke guff.JPG
    deke guff.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 167
I was wondering how long it would take before someone noticed I passed teh_wood.

Now that I'm working remotely, I've been traveling around the country, which is allowing me to play quite a few new courses. I'm currently up in the New England area, where there are some great courses, and some amazing players too.

I also have an Instagram account, which I regularly update with the latest new course I've played, along with pictures I've taken while playing:

https://www.instagram.com/discgolfjones/

I was wondering how long it would take before someone noticed I passed teh_wood.

Now that I'm working remotely, I've been traveling around the country, which is allowing me to play quite a few new courses. I'm currently up in the New England area, where there are some great courses, and some amazing players too.

I also have an Instagram account, which I regularly update with the latest new course I've played, along with pictures I've taken while playing:

https://www.instagram.com/discgolfjones/

i didnt know you posted on here

any details/tips of the "how" you did it besides working remotely

quite a respectable feat

Notched Idlewild today. It was in spectacular shape as there is a big tourny coming up. Great course, but still not my favorite. We played Hobbs under ideal conditions and it blew me away.

Anton Lindh? European player

You are not allowed a dissenting opinion. Consider this your slap on the wrist. :D:p

No, no, no. That's only for Flip. His Idlewild review will stand for now. That is until he plays and reviews Flip and gives it anything less than a 6, at which point both reviews will be deleted and his Diamond TR status will be rescinded permanently. He will then be banished to the politics forum for 6 months. I have this on good authority. Supreme authority actually :p

Last edited:
I can't imagine not liking Flip.

I've thrown a few rounds with Deke, really nice guy. It's a dream to play all these different courses and still be able to adequately provide for your needs.

I just posted a list on Facebook of the Top Course Collectors in the World, so I believe that this is now the most up to date and current listing. (NOTE that this is a work in progress so it is currently not complete.)

DGCR has the most authoritative automatically generated list, but it does not include courses only listed on Udisc or Private unlisted courses so every course collectors "Real course count" is undoubtedly higher.

To get to the Udisc Leaderboard on your phone follow these steps...
1. On the bottom menu select "... More"
2. Select Leaderboards >> Player Records >> Courses
That will give you a list with derektonn at the top with 1935, but that is because the Udisc list is not complete since many course collectors don't have their list up to date.

I just posted a list on Facebook of the Top Course Collectors in the World, so I believe that this is now the most up to date and current listing. (NOTE that this is a work in progress so it is currently not complete.)

DGCR has the most authoritative automatically generated list, but it does not include courses only listed on Udisc or Private unlisted courses so every course collectors "Real course count" is undoubtedly higher.

To get to the Udisc Leaderboard on your phone follow these steps...
1. On the bottom menu select "... More"
2. Select Leaderboards >> Player Records >> Courses
That will give you a list with derektonn at the top with 1935, but that is because the Udisc list is not complete since many course collectors don't have their list up to date.

oh i had no clue this existed

im peepin rn thank you so much

i see you snuck into the top 10