• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Course Baggers

How frequent does the UDisc leader board update? I updated my course count over a week ago and I'm still not on the list. Unless it doesn't show you your own name on the list just others which would seem to not make sense.

How frequent does the UDisc leader board update? I updated my course count over a week ago and I'm still not on the list. Unless it doesn't show you your own name on the list just others which would seem to not make sense.

Wondering if you need the UDisc premium? I let my premium sub lapse and I'm not on that list either so that's my best guess.

premium account required

What's "U-Disc?" :|
[In best Jeff Foxworthy voice]
You might only use U-disc if you:

• Have played less than 10 rounds in your life but own multiple 14 speed discs
  • Think every course is 5 star
  • Think reviews should be 10 words or less
  • Think groups of 8 are just hunky dory
  • Think Paul McBeth is a play
  • Think KC is a city in Missouri
  • Think the grandmaster division was for players over 25
  • Have never returned a found disc in your life

Guess I should really get after updating my Udisc count.

It was a painful process for me . . . made a few mistakes along the way which I think Ive corrected most by now but my master list will be more accurate than either Udisc or DGCR so it not a big deal if my online number doesn't appear as accurate.

I just ran into a situation today checking DGCR while discussing some Charlotte area courses and I was like wait a minute Ive played there. And Ive played there but it doesnt say "course played". I found out I was logged out . .. so I logged back in . . . and then I discovered my "Premium" membership had expired. SO I had to drop another $20 to get all that info back. Gotta do my every so often job of transfering all my Udisc scorss over to DGCR so my entire history can be kept intact! Im a little OCD about that.

I am thrilled to see Deke grab the top spot. It helps to eliminates a major controversy.

I ran into Deke a few years back up in Nova Scotia. He was bagging courses and lighthouses. Good guy. Solid player. I believe he now has just over two thousand reviews to write! That will probably wear out the ribbon his typewriter.

It's the opposite of a "nacho" disc.
A u-disc belongs to yous.
A nacho disc ain't not your disc!

*Sigh* "Ain't not" is a double negative, which means the sentence reads " A nacho disc IS your disc".

I can top it, though. A friend was lamenting that an unwanted result kept occurring after a certain action was done, so I told her

"It ain't never not gonna happen if you don't not do it". I believe the consumption of alcohol was involved... :eek:

In the midst of a two-week Maryland-Michigan trip, with day=3 being Ludington-to-Rhinelander. After the morning ferry ride to Manitowoc, course #699 was Rollin Ridge in the early afternoon (goodbye Start Tern, turned-over into the pond on #2), followed by an evening round at Rookery Run, for #700.

And. there's nothing quite so ... perturbing ... as to arrive at a deep woods disc golf course in upper Wisconsin in the evening, pop open a new can of bug spray, and ... discover the spray mechanism is broken. While I swatted down more than I was bit, much blood certainly was spilt.

Just completed my second week long North woods DG vacation.

Cleared out all the courses up in that area finally. I even got to go over the border and finally check out The Tailings I kept hearing so much about.

Overall, I'm thinking I'm gonna get every Wisco course bagged by at least 2024. Wish me luck!

Just completed my second week long North woods DG vacation.

Cleared out all the courses up in that area finally. I even got to go over the border and finally check out The Tailings I kept hearing so much about.

Overall, I'm thinking I'm gonna get every Wisco course bagged by at least 2024. Wish me luck!

Any surprising gems up there? I'm planning to head up that way again later this summer/fall. Gotta visit Highbridge and I'm hoping to finish bagging all of Michigan's upper peninsula. Beyond that the itinerary is still pretty much open (haven't done the research yet haha).

Also what did you think of Tailings?

Any surprising gems up there? I'm planning to head up that way again later this summer/fall. Gotta visit Highbridge and I'm hoping to finish bagging all of Michigan's upper peninsula. Beyond that the itinerary is still pretty much open (haven't done the research yet haha).

Also what did you think of Tailings?

Imo, the best courses up there are HBH (obviously), Sandy Point, Rookery Run, and Brandy Lake.

The Tailings was great! I somehow didn't lose any discs and I even got brutally denied by a tree when I threw at the top of hole 11's long pad and still found my disc.

Definitely would go back. Not to mention it's literally half a mile from a pretty decent dispensary :thmbup:

Good luck with that. They keep popping up in every corner seemingly right after you bagged everything that way. How many have you played so far?