• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

I Think the Buzzz should have 5 5 0 1

a few numbers in the new flightchart that feels a bit of

Agreed. Every Z/Ti Buzzz I've ever thrown over the many years do not budge on the HSS. A '0' turn with all of them. Only my beat up ESP's show turn.

What do people like for backhand roller? I'm considering the z express or maybe a heat (or even an XL). Right now I throw the mongoose exclusively for rollers.

big gap in the discraft lineup speed wise between the buzz os and the predator. would love for them to bring back the X2 or similar disc.

big gap in the discraft lineup speed wise between the buzz os and the predator. would love for them to bring back the X2 or similar disc.

Isn't the reaper back in production? If not, I'd like to see the Talon or Reaper or a retooled version of one of those in that slot.

Last edited:

Agree on the Buzzz. Of course, mine are Ti and Glo Z.

And yes, one can pick nits with some of the numbers they've assigned, but they seemed to do a reasonable job in the overall...

They have the Roach at "2 4 0 1" and "0" with the "old" numbers . . .But the "0,5" Buzzz at "5 4 -1 1"

So the Buzzz is more stable than the Roach according too the old numbers . . but less stable with the new numbering system?!

The Judge by DD has 2 4 0 1 and the Roach is not that stable

The Avenger SS at 0,5 got 10 5 -3 1 with the new system . . . "-3 1" is a very understable disc . . "0,5" is not. . most other "-3 1" discs had "-0,5" with the old system

Surge had 1,7 and Surge SS had 1,5, quite a small difference ....10 5 -1 3 vs 10 5 -2 2 feels like a big differens

nate doss pic and the logo on the flight chart just ruins it for me

it is a horrid layout its crap like this that makes people look past discraft

They have the Roach at "2 4 0 1" and "0" with the "old" numbers . . .But the "0,5" Buzzz at "5 4 -1 1"

So the Buzzz is more stable than the Roach according too the old numbers . . but less stable with the new numbering system?!

The Avenger SS at 0,5 got 10 5 -3 1 with the new system . . . "-3 1" is a very understable disc . . "0,5" is not. . most other "-3 1" discs had "-0,5" with the old system

Surge had 1,7 and Surge SS had 1,5, quite a small difference ....10 5 -1 3 vs 10 5 -2 2 feels like a big differens

Methinks they took a lot of the four-number numbers from sites like Infinite and DiscGolfCenter, and those numbers don't seem to correlate well with Discraft's original one-number system. And again, we can pick nits here and there, but in some cases it's comparing apples and oranges, and in other cases it's all relative not absolute, just as Trilogy and Innova's numbers aren't perfectly correlated.

TL; DR: It's good Discraft is going to the four-number system. :thmbup:

Last edited:
it is a horrid layout its crap like this that makes people look past discraft

People were looking past Discraft already, for not having a four-number system. At least they're doing that now.

And yeah, I'd rather they have Valarie's picture there instead of Nate's...

People were looking past Discraft already, for not having a four-number system. At least they're doing that now.

And yeah, I'd rather they have Valarie's picture there instead of Nate's...

no pic preferably it doesnt seem like the time and place for it

Methinks they took a lot of the four-number numbers from sites like Infinite and DiscGolfCenter, and those numbers don't seem to correlate well with Discraft's original one-number system. And again, we can pick nits here and there, but in some cases it's comparing apples and oranges, and in other cases it's all relative not absolute, just as Trilogy and Innova's numbers aren't perfectly correlated.

TL; DR: It's good Discraft is going to the four-number system. :thmbup:

I like that Discraft starts with the 4-number system, and for most part the numbers are ok, The Zone at 4 3 0 3 is perfect, that´s NOT a 3-speed disc.

But the Buzz is Discraft most known disc, and i Think the 5 4 -1 1 is of. . Infinife Disc has the Buzz at 5 5 -0,1 1 that´s more accurate

My most stable Buzz Ti is more like 5 5 0 2 buts thats Another story

I like that Discraft starts with the 4-number system, and for most part the numbers are ok, The Zone at 4 3 0 3 is perfect, that´s NOT a 3-speed disc.

But the Buzz is Discraft most known disc, and i Think the 5 4 -1 1 is of. . Infinife Disc has the Buzz at 5 5 -0,1 1 that´s more accurate

My most stable Buzz Ti is more like 5 5 0 2 buts thats Another story

your most stable buzz would be 5 5 0 0

your most OS buzz would be 5 5 0 2

I notice there is a disc I haven't heard or seen anything about yet,
The Sting?
Leopard type? Maybe?

I've got 3 Big Z Roaches and I'll agree with the '0' for HSS. I throw them on hard hyzers and they always hold the line with a slight forward fade left. Most comfortable disc I've thrown for BH power grip.

Latest posts