• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

A B-tier I'm playing next month has a few different choices for the player's pack disc. I get to pick one of: Crystal Challenger, Z Glo Buzzz, Z Zone, Titanium Buzzz and Titanium Zone. Does any of these give me something I don't already bag? The Zones seem like they'd overlap my Harp. The Buzzz maybe?

My $0.02: the Cryztal Challenger or Ti Zone. As for the Chally, they seem relatively hard to come by in Cryztal and will probably be good to trade if you don't like throwing it. But you might... I have one Ti Zone (Ledgestone 2015) and it's been in the bag since I got it. Great disc, and you might like it. A lot of it's personal taste, of course, but I find Zones more comfortable than Harps (I throw mine FH/BH 75/25%). Ti Zones might also be somewhat uncommon so that would push me there over the Z. (*Update... after looking throw some other posts above, maybe Ti Zones won't be hard to find? I guess it just depends if you haven't already tried a Zone.)

A Ti Buzzz is fine but it looks like you're a Roc guy and might prefer beaded mids.

Last edited:
If you whant to throw it. . .Ti Buzzz or Ti Zone
If you whant to sell it. . Crystal Challenger or Z Zone

I just looked on Discraft website today and, oh man!! Am I excited about the future of my bag. I can't wait to try the new esp blend I hope it feels a little tackier for real, then it's the perfect plastic. As for the artwork, looks like a slightly nee direction and I like it. Hopefully they can the big z artwork and get a little more serious than those cartoons, very aesthetically un appealing. What do y'all think of the new stuff?

I might have to give Discraft a revisit.

I stopped caring about them when they dropped the plastics I like and so many discs I'd like to try only come in Z.

Z plastic just doesn't work for me, so I'm looking forward to some ESP.

I might have to give Discraft a revisit.

I stopped caring about them when they dropped the plastics I like and so many discs I'd like to try only come in Z.

Z plastic just doesn't work for me, so I'm looking forward to some ESP.

I like z just in my wasp because that's the only plastic I can get it in, if I could have an ESP and cycle X's I'd be in disc golfer heaven.

Looking forward to a Ti BuzzzOS. Just curious about what colors they're going to be released in.

Looking forward to a Ti BuzzzOS. Just curious about what colors they're going to be released in.

I saw a pretty sweet pink one with a badass "baseball" stamp on it and multi foil stamp. I think they're gonna be sweet and I'd expect a bunch if poppy colors off the rip.

I wish DGA would hop on the TI plastic. a Ti aftershock would be sweet.

I don't know for sure, but I felt some of the newer Proline was a blend in between Big Z and Ti? Do you still throw the old circle stamp stuff?

prolineaftershockppl_sk_1.png

What's the ESP FLX plastic like?? Stability and hand feel. Also it's reaction on the ground after being thrown is it sticky, skippy??

Last edited:
I don't know for sure, but I felt some of the newer Proline was a blend in between Big Z and Ti? Do you still throw the old circle stamp stuff?

prolineaftershockppl_sk_1.png
I have felt some with this stamp that remind me of the GL from lat46 around the Lava shift time. I am guessing these r the one your are referring to, i have a rogue in that plastic and really like it. Some of the new stamped stuff feels like just a softer version of the circle stamped proline. I am currently throwing the sp aftershock.

What's the ESP FLX plastic like?? Stability and hand feel. Also it's reaction on the ground after being thrown is it sticky, skippy??

IMO esp flx disc r more stable and have less glide. was not a fan in drivers but liked it for mids and putters.

Decided to order some Titanium discs from the web store. Looks like there are no quantity discounts any longer.

Glow Swirl ESP wasps....

i need to summon my inner tantric mediatin to prevent an awkward mess...

That list looks insane. I want to see the stamp on the RB Challys.

Last edited:
Glad to see Discraft stepping up!

2018 is looking good for them. I like having a mixed bag but they are my favorite brand. I still would like to see them sign some more top pros. Crazy how many established top players that Innova is able to keep.

Latest posts