• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DD Soldier Bag

shut-up-and-take-my-money_f489x307_1336859805.jpg

from website.

Holds 18+ discs in the main compartment and 2 putters in the putter pocket
Includes adjustable shoulder strap with additional padding
Mesh pocket for scorecard, pencils, and minis
Two drink holders that will each hold a 32 oz. Gatorade or Nalgene bottle
Two zippered pockets to hold your valuables, disc golf accessories, and snacks
Internal U-shaped frame to hold discs in place
Two dividers included
Available in 5 vibrant colors in the Fracture Series

New bag seems like more of a medium bag than a competition bag. Very similar to Innove deluxe bag. Only difference I can see is cool colors & 2 drink holders. I just stepped up the the Innova competition bag as there is a wait for any cool bag or backpack.
Wanted a Karma, backorder
wanted a voodoo backpack, backorder.
Soldier bag? May get my wife a pink one if comes out soon?

Last edited:
Getting closer....... Hope these come in before the end of april........

Couple posts back PeterS. Should be before the end of the month. Maybe as soon as a week or two.

I hope that they accept orders soon, I desperately need a new bag and have been waiting on this bag. My existing bag is on life support.

Was at DD Lewisville today and was told the soldier bag would be in stock on may1. I've been asking them for a while now and this is the first time i got a solid date instead of "in a few weeks". :thmbup:

Yeah I think some bags came in a container a day or two ago. I don't know for sure. It might have only been the new ranger colors. They will definitely be soon. I have to go register for a C tier the day before GBO starts so I was going to do that tomorrow and I can ask when the bags will go online. Probably May 1st as well they may let me buy one here sooner. If so I can take it out for a round and snap some pics to give a full impression and review.

So....the soldier bags haven't arrived yet. Seemed like a sore subject I didn't continue to ask what was going on. I think what came were the new colors of ranger bags and the hope is the soldier bags will still be arriving for an early May release. I'm not hurting for a bag but I had hoped to get one so I could use it at the GBO if I didn't want to carry the Grip bag around. I'll probably wait until the last week of April before I ask about it again I don't want to continue to be a broken record but the first thing I always ask when I'm there is "so when can I get a soldier bag?" Maybe that slow boat from china will catch a favorable ocean current and we'll see them this month.

So....the soldier bags haven't arrived yet. Seemed like a sore subject I didn't continue to ask what was going on. I think what came were the new colors of ranger bags and the hope is the soldier bags will still be arriving for an early May release. I'm not hurting for a bag but I had hoped to get one so I could use it at the GBO if I didn't want to carry the Grip bag around. I'll probably wait until the last week of April before I ask about it again I don't want to continue to be a broken record but the first thing I always ask when I'm there is "so when can I get a soldier bag?" Maybe that slow boat from china will catch a favorable ocean current and we'll see them this month.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Every 2-3 weeks I will drop an email on Scott and ask about the Soldier. The last couple times he hasn't answered me. :\ Hey DD guys, please understand, it's not like we are trying to pester you, think of it more as "can we open our presents now" time at Christmas.....:thmbup:

Good news fellers......Keep an eye on the DD website anytime between today and Monday. Soldier bags are supposed to be arriving in two containers and at least one will be in town Monday. They might possibly go up on the site as early as today but nothing will ship until Monday even if you can order before then. So happy I'll be able to pick one up Monday and have it ready for the GBO. Now only question is what colors will for sure be on that container and which color I want to get. Still thinking orange but the blue is going to be sweet too. I'll take any of them but pink. I'll have some pictures and probably a few words about it Monday night. :hfive:

Sure enough... I think 40 would have been a solid price.

$40 for that bag would be a steal. It's better than an Innova deluxe bag at 39.99 and only holds a few less than the tourney bag with sells for 49.99-59.99. The fade tourney (49.99) is not as well built in my opinion and I don't believe carries the warranty like DD does with their bag line. The pricing is right in line with the other bags in that class and with more color choices.

The optional matching color quad straps for another $25 just adds to the appeal I think. Everyone has their price I suppose but the difference of five bucks on an already good value priced bag is not a deal breaker for me.

I think it's a good price point. The $15 bag is good too. Especially compared to what the Commander/Sniper bags are priced at. I think it's a solid forward step for DD. I'd even consider one if I wasn't married to my No Excuses bags.

The sniper is being discontinued. I still like and use my sniper bag, just today in fact for my second round. I got it in the GBO player pack last year though I wouldn't have bought it. Not at that price tag but they had to sell it at that. I don't know if I think the commander is a bit expensive or not. It does hold a ton of discs but it wasn't for me. If it had more storage I would've considered it. The solider is exactly what I've been looking for.

Latest posts