• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR History and growth

LOL. Made me look. I hit six years yesterday. Nobody gave me a present. :(

Here you go:

621081-man-in-blue-suit-getting-an-internet-present.jpg

#356 is still living the dream on here!
Found this site by accident and have not looked away since.

Why am I the only one around here who revives great threads?

#19194 - this thread made me look at my number for the first time. I was way late to the party :-( My post count on the PDGA board is much more impressive.

I do not know who the first Trusted reviewer was I would guess The Valkyrie Kid or Orlorin, maybe someone else knows...
I know who first proposed the idea for Trusted Reviewers, in thread #29.

Don't really like to join Forums and sites, so I lurked around the site for a few months before I joined.
Still look at it almost every day.

Happy 10th Birthday DGCR!

"They" need to update this thread now that DGCR has hit this new milestone.

I believe I am DGCR #5... I found out about the site from a flyer posted at a nine holer in Quakertown, Pennsylvania.

Yep, but Prerube just isn't around much anymore. He was kind of the DGCR historian when he was more active.:(
What is Prerube wasting his time on these days? He's not spending time coordinating DG in MD, is he? Doesn't he keep his prior commitments?

Seriously, is there anybody else out there who can update the graph? I guess you do in Excel? I don't even know where you get the data...

What is Prerube wasting his time on these days? He's not spending time coordinating DG in MD, is he? Doesn't he keep his prior commitments?

Seriously, is there anybody else out there who can update the graph? I guess you do in Excel? I don't even know where you get the data...

He is slacking, that's for sure. Surely there someone here that is OCD enough to do it.:D