• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR History and growth

Nice work on this thread prerube, just reading all these stats alone damn near makes my jaw drop. That musta been a LONG two hours,

I am member 3631. I remember when that seamed like a really big number, but 25,000. That's just under half of the PDGA. Just think about when DGCR will pass them.

Man I can't believe my DGCR number is 25088....makes me feel extremely new.

I'm #8873 but the 9,688 person to register. So that would put me around the 70th percentile as far as un-n00biness goes, right?

My DCGR # is 20496 and my url # is ..... wait for it.... 20496

All I can say sites like this (there are no other sites like this one) are what makes DG more fun for me.

Alert! Old timer comment!

Back in the day you were limited by the players at your local course to learn about other courses in the area, new discs & tournaments. You would meet players from different areas at Tournaments but rarely did you keep in contact with any of them.

I have been a member here about 6 months and already I have met some great people that I enjoy playing DG with and am looking forward to the upcoming meet at Hawk Hollow.

DCGR is not just a forum it is the Disc Golf Social Network.

DCGR is not just a forum it is the Disc Golf Social Network.

do i smell a movie op?

on topic: thanks EVERYONE HERE for making this one of the most vibrant online communities i've ever frequented. being 23, ive been on forums for just about every GD activity and sport and game and you name it ive tried their forums, and this one has a unique member base that just keeps me coming back.

i think the longest ive gone without checking this site was maybe a long weekend (but i probably snuck it on my 3g for a minute anyways).

cant wait to see where this mega-site can go... to infinity and beyond!

This is (IMO) the best disc golf site by far, and the best social networking site. I recently joined the Facebook, and was underwhelmed. Granted, I'm a lifetime disc golfer, so this site is geared to me, but it is still superior to anything else out there that I have seen.

May DGCR continue to grow and prosper, along with the sport itself!

I am 186, but I stayed away from the forum until I thought I knew enough about disc golf to talk about it. Now I live in the watercooler

Favorite Prerube post ever.

I am #999 and am still waiting until I can sell the number

I still check this site daily. I still use it every chance for roadtrips. The reviews use to stay up on the mainpage a little longer than they do now. But this is still my most active site. I don't know where I'd by without it.

I still check this site daily. I still use it every chance for roadtrips. The reviews use to stay up on the mainpage a little longer than they do now. But this is still my most active site. I don't know where I'd by without it.

^2nd this emotion.

I didn't even HAVE the internet (by choice) until I discovered dg and then DGCR while using a work computer.

After that it was a priority to get the intrawebz. :eek:

Member # 9454. :cool: