• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR History and growth

25,000 members? We're still around 400 shy of that mark. DGCR member id's are over 25,000 but that's only because once a user is removed (think spammer) that number won't be reused so there are a lot of "empty" numbers floating around.

graph.jpg

*This is by DGCR user number, this does not take into account removed spammers, people with more than one account, and banned members.

You should delete the chart legend so your chart fills the chart area completely and that floating green line will disappear. :p

25,000 members? We're still around 400 shy of that mark. DGCR member id's are over 25,000 but that's only because once a user is removed (think spammer) that number won't be reused so there are a lot of "empty" numbers floating around.

Sorry for jumping the gun on that one. :eek:

You are the 3110 person to actually go through the sign up process of the website but not the 3110 member.

I was adding on to what Tim was saying.

**My bad you have to look at your Public Profile.
***Actually by that we have more signed up then we believe... :confused: Ignore me.

Last edited:
I do not know who the first Trusted reviewer was...
Here's a look back in the earliest days of DGCR, way back before there were even Trusted Reviewers. The first thread to discuss the idea was Evaluator Qualifications. In this thread Timg first used the term "Trusted Reviewer".

I'm sure the 1 millionth had something to do with something completely unrelated to anything disc golf.

The total post count for the site is at 1,000,808. Just passed 1 MILLION disc golf posts! That's a lot of knowledge. WOW!

i posted that already :p

I'm sure the 1 millionth had something to do with something completely unrelated to anything disc golf.

I do not know if watercooler and landfill are counted in that 1 million