• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

billandchristy any chance you could give me an email or something for my ss. i have gotten no word that he recieved the pack i sent out a month ago. and noone seems to know who he is. and i have/had some concerns about the structural integrity of the package i sent.

Have all the peeps that got the shaft contacted bnc and kwick? There might be some generous folks out there that are willing to fill that gap.

I finally shipped my 2nd secret santa package so I will post the sweet package I got from atl scott. He sent the Grand Prize that he won at the Ace Race plus his Ace Race Players pack.

Discraft Disc Bag
ESP Flash
ESP Cyclone
ESP 2010 Ace Race Disc
Elite X Comet
Elite X Buzzz
Pro D Magnet
Mini
Discraft Hat
Ace Race Bag Tag
Discraft Sticker

Thanks atl scott!!!

SSDiscs002.jpg

This was already one of the best SS packages, but Atl Scott made it even better and sent me two more discs - a 178 limeted edition FLX Drone and a 173 ESP Nuke. Thanks!!!

Have all the peeps that got the shaft contacted bnc and kwick? There might be some generous folks out there that are willing to fill that gap.

I can throw some things together, if someone sends me an addy for a person they know who got the shaft. Just send me the addy with their sight name so I can see what they throw.

By the way thanks to Billandchristy and Kwik for putting this together. Do I smell Secret Santa 2.0?

Hells yeah 2.0

My recipient next year will receive a tourney disc and/or mini from every event Christy or I play in or run.

Starting with the events I ran this year going to November.

Should be around a dozen. :thmbup:

So how about feedback > 0? You don't have to be a super trader, but it shows that you've at least agreed to and delivered on at least one occasion.

I would like to do this next year, and I have 0 trades to date. I have put some out there, but nothing has gone through yet.

:thmbdown: to the 0 trades. How about say you cant sign up if you are a total Dbag.

well, that won't work either - because people have called me a total D-bag before and I don't have 10 feedback, but I didn't stiff anyone! lol

I think the ones who stiffed their SS partners ought to be brought to light and made to explain their situation. If not, they should be banned from next years SS and possibly made unable to trade or buy / sell.

:thmbup: