• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

Seriously. If you guys don't want people signing up to the forum just to be a dick and get something without giving something then there has to be some kind of policy. Whether it be length of membership or something. I didn't participate this year just because I knew this kinda crap was gonna happen.

And it will happen no matter what we do.

Play or don't play it is up to you.

If you are going to be a douche and stiff someone then enjoy your little corner of hell and play with your ill gotten plastic toy until then you blackhearted piece of maggot crap.

I am not going to play the role of the government and regulate everything into facism.

If you wanna play, play, if you don't cool.

Whether it be length of membership or something. I didn't participate this year just because I knew this kinda crap was gonna happen.

Jeez, lighten up on the doom and gloom. By and large, the results were quite positive. I think there were a few bad apples but the overwhelming majority of the participants got something from their SS and there is still time to get a few of the other issues resolved and to get gifts out to those folks that got the shaft. The generous nature of the many helps to lessen the impact of the nefarious nature of the few.

Jeez, lighten up on the doom and gloom. By and large, the results were quite positive. I think there were a few bad apples but the overwhelming majority of the participants got something from their SS and there is still time to get a few of the other issues resolved and to get gifts out to those folks that got the shaft. The generous nature of the many helps to lessen the impact of the nefarious nature of the few.

Ed Zachary.

There are always going to be turds, there is nothing you can do about it except not do it.

Then the turds win...is that what you want? The turds to win?

I can print up the "SS Dbag" shirts if you need me to...
just happen to have a silk screening company ya know :)

Sorry to hear about anyone that got shafted during this SS session.

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

i was interested too late, any chance of getting the number of deals done and amount of people screwed?

hey billnchristy if you need me to throw in a few discs etc. for someone that got the screw job just let me know..will be more than happy to help :)

Why don't we reveal names in the end and give Feedback accordingly?
(Not on quality of gift, but douche/not douche)

After seeing the hauls that some people got I felt like a Db for what I sent my partner, but I sent what I could. At the time that all of this was going on I was off work for over four weeks healing up from surgery. I was one of the first to send my gifts off and did not have the foresight to see what a awesome haulfest that this was going to be. As the gift pics kept rolling in I felt worse and worse knowing that I had only sent one oop disc, a mini, three or four stickers, some pencils, and a patch. As I said before though I sent what I could. My SS sent me a pm and told me that he was so happy with his gift, but I still wish that I could have sent more.
At the time that I signed up I had no I-trader feedback at all. I now have 2. So I would have to say that the suggestion that you have ten or more feedbacks would have kept me from participating. I feel that member time or feedback stipulations would keep more good people out than douche bags. There will always be bad apples, but there are enough good people out there (myself included) who are willing to make up for the people that got the shaft, that this could never be called anything but special and fantastic. This was one of the best parts of my Christmas Season.

To BnC and Kwick pm me with peoples names that got scrooges for partners, and I will do my part to help make it up to them. And thank you guys for making this happen!

To the rest of you who participated: Thanks for all the memories.

Anyone who got scrooged, please send me a copy of their e-mail or their address and I'll make sure they have a happy new year :)

i didnt participate but i will also take a scrooged member and send them something

Finally got back from FL today and found my package waiting on me in the mail. I am glad I didnt get hosed on this one.

I will try to post picks of what my SS sent me, but it will give it away who mine was!! LOL!

next year I want Loki - Theres a Hello Kitty Bento box and a set of Sharpie Rainbows sitting here with his name all over em. :)