• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2018 Discraft Ledgestone Insurance Open

It's a shame that some folks get too worked up over the appearance of a hole or course. If we had ball golf money, we could make the "ugly" gimmicks look more natural and eye-pleasing...like ball golf does.

vision quest did exactly that and the course still sucks

Yea Paul is great on the commentary. Superb knowledge on the lines. I kinda just think the TD of the tourney is a little biased, of course he is likely to have all kinds of inside info to share but the criticism on the holes is bound to be a little restricted. Granted, he may talk about what changes have been made and for what reason etc.

I think first round with the TD on commentary would be pretty cool everywhere. Can really get inside info on the course, let's them plug sponsors, etc.

Performance Tracks

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• LISOpen2018FPOTracks.jpg
    LISOpen2018FPOTracks.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 376
  • LISOpen2018MPOTracks.jpg
    LISOpen2018MPOTracks.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 371
Okay just to give you guys a small fix, I uploaded a short video of the mpo lead card teeing off on hole 1 in the final round. I had the 50-yard line seat, although a cameraman blocked the view somewhat, but you get the idea. And the kids tossing minis in the basket beforehand is great stuff.

Jomez should have lead card coverage ever round.

And ever tournament.

In a perfect world Jomez would have two film crews, one on first card and one on second card.

Also, after watching Jomez's round 1 and 2 coverage I have to say I thought McBeth's commentary is really improving. I would like to see what he could do paired with Sexton or Koling.

I think first round with the TD on commentary would be pretty cool everywhere. Can really get inside info on the course, let's them plug sponsors, etc.
Ccdg tends to do this. I'm a big fan of it, makes the course and tournament feel more relatable.

And ever tournament.

In a perfect world Jomez would have two film crews, one on first card and one on second card.

Also, after watching Jomez's round 1 and 2 coverage I have to say I thought McBeth's commentary is really improving. I would like to see what he could do paired with Sexton or Koling.
The graphics are great, but nothing wrong with sharing the love.
I'm probably in the minority, but I'm just not a fan of Paul on commentary, ended up skipping some of the Jomez vids because of that.

I'm shocked anyone can tolerate hearing this TD commentate the rounds. Hearing Jerm and Sexton back on round three Jomez got my hopes up that Heinold wouldn't be commentating rounds three or four, but unfortunately he's on CCDG final round.

And my vote for cringiest post of 2018 goes to...

I'm shocked anyone can tolerate hearing this TD commentate the rounds. Hearing Jerm and Sexton back on round three Jomez got my hopes up that Heinold wouldn't be commentating rounds three or four, but unfortunately he's on CCDG final round.

I watched the F9 of the CCDG coverage this morning and I am positive you are well in the minority on that opinion. Don't like it? Turn the freaking sound off. I found some of the TD's comments insightful and interesting especially where it relates to the course layout and why he did what he did. Your post is more a commentary about you rather than the TD.

I just want to know how many people birdied the water tower hole every round. I know of one person who did ��

Great tournament MJ, I think you have the game and disposition to win this thing so I hope you keep playing it.

And I'd like to compliment Nate Heinold and Mike Krupicka for all the hard work and long hours they put in to make this event happen.

And ever tournament.

They really need to make sure whoever has final round lead card gets their video out first. I don't really care about spoilers because it is post produced coverage, but it just makes sense to have lead card out first. It was a big win for Nate and big sexy did a good job of holding it back until the end of jomez coverage.