• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2020 Ledgestone Insurance Open Aug 13-16

If it holds up, KJ, Barsby, Uli, and Conrad would be an awesome lead card. Would really enjoy watching that post production footage.

That hole 12 must be one of the hardest on tour? 6,71 avg and ONE Birdy!

That hole 12 must be one of the hardest on tour? 6,71 avg and ONE Birdy!

That hole is just crazy hard. To have any chance of getting a birdie you have to hit a tight gap and you have to hit it with the correct angle and speed to carry to the landing zone and hope it doesn't skip forwardt. If you get a good look at the second shot, you still have to throw a 400ft shot across a ravine to an elevated fairway that is basically at a right angle to you. You have about 20-30ft to stop it in depending on what side of the gap you hit. Oh and just to be cruel, if you nose up that shot and/or early release it, there is OB running up the left side. If you manage to do all that, you have to throw a tight tunnel shot that has OB running up the left side... and if you do every thing perfect, you might have a putt for bird, lol.

I still can't believe McBeth only took a bogey after that drive...:eek:

Anyone know what happened with Fajkus score yesterday? Udisc shows a penalty, and I noticed it was acting weird on hole 15 when she threw OB. It seems weird that there could be a scorecard error if they are using Udisc. Just curious.

Apparently she used her bag in the fairway as a guide marker which isn't allowed and was assessed a 2 throw penalty.

Really? I have never heard of that rule....

That seems really subjective, and also something that her cardmates could have just said "um hey can't do that". Bonkers

Apparently she used her bag in the fairway as a guide marker which isn't allowed and was assessed a 2 throw penalty.

The commentary team was actually praising her for doing so, which boggled my mind. I left a comment immediately on the video stating its illegal.

Never seen Paige play this bad. . her drives is terrible, not even close to hitting her line..

. . and this have to be one of Cat´s better rounds in a long time

. . and this have to be one of Cat´s better rounds in a long time
Cats really separating herself from the field this round. Really looking fwd to watching this.

Watching Ulie, Conrad, Ricky, Hannum R1 F9 now.